Daeresha’s Orbus Fan Art - Thread#3

Ugh it would be upside down :sob:

1 Like

3D Print time?

1 Like

@Richleth do you think you could actually design it?

1 Like

There is two wands already on thingiverse.

1 Like

I’m like 99.9% sure J made these way back in the good old days.

1 Like

I could totally model or even rip the models for the masks and 3D print 'em

3 Likes

@IceCreeper909 do it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Daeresha I hope it’s not too late to make a request but could you throw the Carnage logo in the picture whether it be on a cape or banner or flag I’d really appreciate it. Just thanks to Carnage and some “Scott” guy :joy: and the fireflies helped make me the player I am today. So anyways I just want to represent.

1 Like

Yep, will see what I can do @Morfran :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m still so excited I check like 3 times a day :rofl:

1 Like

Been pretty distracted recently as I’m learning to oil paint, sooo much fun :laughing:. So I’ve been using much of my time to research/experiment for that.

Had a really hard time coming up with just the right pose too, but I got one now and I’m really excited to get it developed. Hopefully will be done in the next day or so :smile:

6 Likes

Oh heck yeah! Hey no rush D, take all the time you need. Don’t let my excitement put you in a hurry I just LOVE all your work.

1 Like

The more he waits, the better it will be. Keep him Waiting x3

3 Likes

Well the wait is over :grin:

Here is your long awaited pic @Morfran
Hope you like it :blush:

And with that begins my fanart break, thank you all again for your amazing support over the years, it’s been a lot of fun and I’ve learned so much. I may be back in the future but for now I want to be able to focus on my new hobby.

Any other aspiring fan artists are welcome to take over this thread that doesn’t close

Love you all and I hope you continue to be the wonderful community that you are.

16 Likes

Hope we see more from you later in the future daeresha have fun!
Love the artwork as always

2 Likes

Daeresha you should do a progression thing where you look at your first orbus art vs latest and see how far you learned. When you get the chance lol Might be inspirational.

2 Likes

If you start from here:
https://www.deviantart.com/daeresha/art/OrbusVR-baby-dragon-722454832

and click the “left” arrow, you can watch her style change. It’s really cool :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

OH MY GOSH ITS PERFECT!!!

I’m sorry I’m just now seeing this for I’ve had a very tough day with life changing events. No need to bore with the details. However you have gone above and beyond my expectations. I love spamming fireworks (RIP sound effects) and love seeing my main partner since Day 1 I logged into this game and Missthename gave him to me. My beautiful size 8 all White Sea pet which is why I breed all whites in the first place, nothing but love. You made me so handsome and majestic why thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: seriously awesome work you’re the best and can’t wait for your return. Go get even greater than you already are and promise to return to bless us with your talents once more.

I think I speak for all of us when saying this
@Daeresha you’ll be missed.

6 Likes

May these sound effects rest. But can someone PLEASE battle res these sound effects please? Shard is going very slow and we are at the point we had to swap people out many times as this shards been going on for months. Please battle res these effects!

2 Likes

I totally overlooked the cape ugh how I do wish Devs made this a thing but I know it would never work. Fellowship capes what a dream that is.

Anyway again above expectations it’s perfect :heart:

4 Likes