Daeresha’s Orbus Fan Art

The One biting his finger :joy::rofl::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Haven’t been charging anything @Kamina

What! u could be making a killing!

1 Like

I’ve been trying find out what she wants so I can gift it to her but wont give me an answer :frowning: let us give you stuff @Daeresha :smile:

2 Likes

Right?! Haha… Same here. Let me know if she budges. ;p

Take our MONEY!
Seriously though. Let us pay you if you do Jinx

It’s amazing how normal you make the characters feel even without noses/arms/legs. Amazing work!

1 Like

Daeresha, you are so good!! Love it girl!

1 Like

Lol you all are great! Love that my pics are slowly taking over the avatars :star_struck:
Honestly, I’d all but quit drawing but thanks to OrbusVR and this awesome community I’m really loving being creative again.
I’ll let you all decide the value of your pics, I’m not expecting or asking for anything

6 Likes

Maybe you should create a amazon wishlist if you can’t decide on anything you want in-game :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hahaha, no, I don’t think an amazon wish list is necessary for my art.

1 Like

Your art is definitively on my wishlist tho :smile:

2 Likes

Lol, does that mean you want to be added to my requests list Lok? :smile:

2 Likes

Yes please. I’d love that ! :hugs::blush:

3 Likes

Her stuff is amazing id pay for one of these for sure !!

1 Like

I have a new piccy done… but I can’t upload it :sob:

Have tried on my iPad and PC, tried different ways of linking the pics, also tried different pic samples and sizes (smallest 8kb)

Just keep getting this error: Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.

Will try again later or tomorrow

I was getting this error on here earlier when trying to send a picture, this was like 12 hours ago

Oh no! I will be eagerly awaiting your new picture! : D I hope that it goes through!

For those of you eagerly awaiting, my newest pic is on my DeviantArt page, I’ll post it here once the forums will accept it again.
@Decoy I took a little inspiration from your Discord avatar, not really anything Gandaulf inspired, sorry, but his outfit is pretty dull :neutral_face:
But the outfit is a Dae Original :slight_smile:
Hope you like it

https://daeresha.deviantart.com/art/Decoy-of-OrbusVR-746835765

7 Likes

Awesome work! I was hoping to see something Frost 3 related and you didn’t disappoint.

1 Like