December Stress Test Feedback Thread

lol I was doing a mic test. Unaware everyone and their brother could hear me… Some random guy was like “Yup, I can hear you.” aaaaand mic muted.

Ditto the mic stuff, as well as locomotion, made it feel like the other players were actually there instead of robots running around :grinning: It has made me realise that I should probably stop talking to myself when using the vive though :flushed:

I agree this added to the imersion, like how they fade out as you move away

Ya, it was nice when i was showing another fisher where the water was, then on the road we found a healer then he joined us, then it was a happy trio walking to the lake.

1 Like

awe man hearing a story like that wants me to hop in and join you guys. (application restart/wait)

Yeah, i’m planning on trying the fishing once the server is back up.

1 Like

We’re up
10 charecters

Okay well it’s back up now. That took way longer than I thought it would. I actually lost control of the server there for about 20 minutes haha sweat drop

Let’s see how it goes now?

yay you the man :slight_smile: thanks again

I last about 60 seconds before I lose connection to the server. It says that the websocket has lost connection, or something like that.

I can’t even get on without it disconnecting me immediately, no idea how people stay on for long

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaand down again…

Game seems like it’s going to be really good so far, it’s just too bad the servers won’t stay up

Okay so we changed something that we changed since last time that I think was leading to all the “getting stuck” lag. We’ll see if it helps!

Connection.ReadCallback :: EndRead failure is what i keep getting

so i’m lvl 4… is the boss in this test as well?

Yep, you have to have 3 people to summon it, though.

How do you summon it? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Still getting WebShock error.

I keep loading into an empty world. Also start as a berserker for a few minutes before popping into a ranger.

1 Like