Dev Blog: Questions and Answers #4

Hey everyone, today we wanted to answer another batch of questions from the community, and we show a little sneak peek at the Citadel raid too!

Check it out:

2 Likes

"Are we ever getting beards?"
This is something we have talked about in the past, but never made it into game. I know you won’t be >seeing beards this year, but they are a possibility if there is enough community interest.

Yes please, me want beard.

3 Likes

I swear there is a post requesting them but yes please!

1 Like

There is more than one post requesting them I’m pretty sure xD

Still won’t confirm Riley is alive.

Guys, I’m worried.

They didn’t tell us the other 4 bosses… maybe riley?

Yes to the beards also! Tired of looking like a little boy!

1 Like

This blog post just makes me want to repost my polling station thread again:

This is something we have talked about in the past, but never made it into game. I know you won’t be seeing beards this year, but they are a possibility if there is enough community interest.

Throw up a voting station for us to show you how much we want this

While there is currently no map, we would love some community feedback on the issue and we will re-evaluate it based off the community.

Throw up a vote for player opinions for this

And then there is this from discord today

In regards to the disabling of shards in dungeon queue:

I think if it’s something the community is passionate for we might be able to work on something like that, but it would be significantly more work to do than disable what we did to prevent griefing (which happened quite often from the reports we receive.)

Let the community vote on things you might not be sure about, we already share enough ideas on the forums, I’ve been playing Old School Runescape the past few months and they vote on everything that gets added to the game, if it doesn’t get 75% or higher vote then it doesn’t get added to the game, I’m not saying you should go that extreme but if it’s something you’re looking for community input from, then throw up a vote and if the majority vote is for the change then add it, I’m not saying you should do this for every single change like they do, but I think it would be great for the game to have something like this

2 Likes

Now that we know that voting works inside game (like we did with voting on the name of the Island) we could start doing something like that for some of the ideas.

4 Likes

That’s awesome news! Thanks :grin:

I think the person in the citadel will be markos, sephotep is like the god of something. and he is controlling markos, right? so I think we gotta get to markos (the goon) before we get to sephotep.

(just talking about the raid, I dont have any questions)

though me and markos are homies I dont wanna kill him, sephotep made him do all the evil things :disappointed_relieved:

(its been a while since I did all the lore stuff so sorry if im totally confused)

beardddddddddddddddddddds!

As for interactive island, if not all maps. Idk why not just move it to inside the journal (including the interactivity) and have a cartographer sell maps for dram.

" One example would be a portable repair smith, a one time use item that would allow you to repair your gear and weapons no matter where you were."
This would be really nice I’ve thought about recommending it before.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.