During game got teleported to black space and now when I login my character is still stuck in a black space

This is happening to me too, I uninstalled and reinstall the game but no go. Related to this topic: When I login my character is stuck in a black space

Character name is Kazuroth

Have you tried the return to graveyard button?

1 Like

Hi, are you still having the issue?

I also have that happening, also game crashes and when I come back im in highstep myself my inventory is empty my book is empty and im a mage with no hair :rofl:

I’ve reset your position to your player house, let me know if there’s still an issue next time you try to log in.

Can’t there is no menu to access in dark

I am still hearing ocean sounds and stuck in dark space :frowning: when logging in.

I’ve just reset your position to your player house, this would only work if you were logged out just now, let me know.

This has been happening to me a lot as well. My armor then breaks when I hit graveyard. Wish they would fix this issue.

Its fixed now! Thanks!

I appreciate the quick response. But I am concerned about my lost progress in completing the rainforest tier of the Noah’s Ark quest and about the possibility of future lost progress. Is this is a known issue? Can you help me recover my lost progress for the Noah’s Ark quest?

What was your character name? We can look and see what happened. There seems to be a strange new issue going around that we’d very much like to learn about.

edit: nevermind, received your PM will respond there.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.