Eternal Knights: Recruitment

Eternal Knights (EK) is the number one guild in Orbus with world first clears for all raid difficulties.

Who we are looking for: Eternal Knights is looking for active level 20 players with positive attitudes who are willing to learn and determined to succeed. We accept players of all skill levels, who will dedicate the time to learn and improve; we can coach you to a level where you can perform with the best. For those who are interested in please fill out the application at: http://eternalknights.gamerlaunch.com.

What Eternal Knights has to potentially offer:

• Multiple raid groups each week clearing all 5 bosses at every difficulty
  • The best fighters and strategists in the game to assist in elevating your play to the next level
  • A guild where your voice and participation matters, and where collective votes decide the direction of our future.
  • An active guild chat for partying, strategizing, and general banter
  • Daily group PvP as we fight to secure the Trickster Chest
  • High tier shard groups to rapidly gear up members
  • Unrivaled determination and resources for tackling the toughest challenges

Who we are: Eternal Knights is the oldest guild in Orbus. The success of Eternal Knights comes from many areas of the game besides raiding.

Some areas include:

• Resource Gathering (Fishing, Harvesting)
  • Crafting Potions
  • Arena PVP and Open World PVP
  • Artificing
  • Merchant Stalls
  • Theorycrafting on all topics

Some of our achievements include:

• The world first kills on all normal-mode raid bosses, including the only kill on the fifth and final raid boss, “Lord Dethslatu,” before he was substantially nerfed.
  • The world first completion of the hard-mode raid.
  • All 7 T-10 shard dungeons completed with some of the fastest times.
  • Worked with the community to create and maintain the dye tracker
  • First players to achieve max level on each different class (Including Fisherman)
  • First player to achieve max level in all classes on a single character (Including Fisherman)
  • Home of the champion of the first Orbus Mage Tournament, Elk

Eternal Knights is a guild that promotes honor, dignity, and fairness. We do not condone abusive language or behaviors, cheating or exploiting, and expect our members to adhere to these principles.

If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below and we will get back to you. If you see us in game feel free to say hello! For those who are interested, applications can be submitted via the bar on the left at: http://eternalknights.gamerlaunch.com.

a1

12 Likes

If anyone wants to know more about EK free free to message me directly. We’re very welcoming people.

3 Likes

Arc will apply later today. ^.^

2 Likes

Just to clarify one thing. EK is only open to applications from level 20 players. Feel free to apply pre-20 and we will archive your application. Then just let us know when you hit 20 and we will get you into the applicant process.

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me directly and I can walk you through anything you need!

1 Like

And if any of you ever see us in-game, feel free to ask questions. We are good peeps.

7 Likes

I can vouch. This group of people is wonderful.

12 Likes
3 Likes

Super proud of everyone in this guild. Genuinely some of the nicest people I’ve met, and they have such a strong will to progress through the game, learning the ins and outs of each and every encounter they confront. If you value strong fellowship and amazing camaraderie mixed with high-skill and determination, these guys should be your final destination for end-game content.

4 Likes

Hey everyone we’ve got a new recruitment post. Bumping this as the update itself didn’t. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

3 Likes

If you enjoy running end-game content with fun people, EK is a great guild to join! We have a lot of knowledge to help any new level 20’s learn the ropes as a lot of our players have been around since Alpha. We enjoy having fun and pushing end game content. We have a lot of camaraderie and work very well together which has had us accomplish some amazing feats including the only guild in Orbus to have a full guild clear of the Hard Mode raid. If you are looking for a fun guild to join that likes to push end-game content, then EK is a great choice!

5 Likes

Is this guild still active? cause when i hit the link it says that this guild is no longer active on Orbus

Thank

nope :frowning: sorry bud. I would ask around in game though you may find a fellowship you like. what time zone are you in? I might be able to help.

Est and im online almost every night around 6pm to10:30pm