First Annual Orbus Olympics!

Thanks to some kind donations from Bondsmith, Lance of the Highsteppe Press, and NextLevel, we now have a bunch of pure color dragons (all Plunderers!), Mimic Shoulders, a Skjelhod Helm Transmog, and even an Arcane Mount up for grabs during the event!

1 Like

Rangers are lucky itā€™s on a Saturday. Iā€™d win if it was held on Sunday.

1 Like

I can vow that Tman would for sure win. All time greatest Ranger, I remember back in Oldbus I could always find him by the red tails giving ranger lessons or just hanging out. I even had him teach me the art of sniping in Orbus back when I first started.

Wish you couldā€™ve made it! Wouldā€™ve loved to watch you sweep them in that oneā€‹:joy::joy:

1 Like

Was one of the first to see this but never left a reply, so thought Iā€™d reply anyways.

I am a new player and honestly canā€™t wait for this. I am hoping to have enough practice with at least two or three classes before this starts so I can actually have a chance. Lol

Will be fun to join even if I suck! Canā€™t wait, I hope to see many of you all there and thank you @Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshka for setting this up (and all the extra donators to the event)!!! Iā€™ll try to get ahold of something to donate if I can find anything decent by then, still new.

3 Likes

The goal is to have rewards for everybody who participates, so youā€™ll walk away with a gift no matter how well you do!

1 Like

Is there a time limit or a date when when the sign up closes?

Aw too bad you canā€™t come. Would have appreciated the tight competition :smirk:

1 Like

it would be really cool if there was a big opening ceremony where everyone would meat in one place and you could have a team of runemages do a bunch of fireworks before it starts.

2 Likes

Welcome to the games

9 Likes

Weā€™ve just hit over 30 signups! Letā€™s keep the ball rolling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Little Trailer I Made For The Orbus Olympics!

2 Likes

Wow, weā€™ve got over 30 signups so far! Iā€™m excited and looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Hey I noticed you had some minerals, dye and pet treats in the donation paneā€¦ are you looking for that sorta stuff or just leet stuff?

Iā€™m more looking for hard to obtain items. Weā€™ve now got 3 Arcane Mounts, a Skater Mount, Scav Chest transmog, and Trickster Token items :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the trailer, the very last clip for bard music. I was playing Lost Woods from Legend of ZeldašŸ˜‚

In 2 days weā€™ve nearly doubled the sign ups. Over 60 people confirmed to be participating!

We may need to do two runs for the Foot Race!

2 Likes

I posted the trailer in a discord with permission of course and 10 of them said they were going to buy Orbus just for this event!
They claimed they had no idea Orbus was a whole game and thought it was just another place to hangout in VR lol.

1 Like

Seems like some of the events are going to need to be treated like a world boss fight, removing dragons and capes and such. Otherwise there would probably be a lot of game crashes right in the middle of the event

2 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely be doing my best to eliminate as much lag as possible!

2 Likes