FIX Warrior Provoke

I see those typing dots :eyes:

you hit your shield, but it doesn’t do damage to the shield, only makes the swing do no damage to the enemy. combos with non-damage effects still work when blocked by the shield, e.g provoke, hamstring.

no

no, it’ll only agro tha mob + any mobs in it’s group(and also any mobs you happen to end up within agro range of)

no, and that would kinda break the mechanic

hamstring

fun? I like other classes too tho, not sure which is my fav

also not really the right thread to ask a bunch of warrior questions so let’s take it back on topic(if anything more is needed to be said at least)

I doubt anything can be said about the Donald trump and Joe Biden debate above. “Wait did I see a grammatical mistake let me report this to my manager” is all I got out of any of those arguments

That’s why it is common practice to target the content of the post and not the poster themselves.

Targeting someone directly and telling them they do not play their class good enough and to simply dismiss their concerns and tell them to git Gud is a violation of the spirit of this community and a violation of the community guidelines.

So is actively nitpicking words from people when a large quantity of our community uses English as a second language.

#be-nice

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.