Game not starting correctly?

Anyone have a fix for the game running but it’s just like background colours with unreadable pink/purple text with tabs in the sky that say FPS and some other headset specs, I use a quest 2. I’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling like 10 time and have restarted the headset a few times

I swear I’ve seen this bug before and if I remember right, it required a factory reset of the headset. I think it was due to corrupted textures or something? :thinking: I just can’t find the forum thread right now… :weary:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I had to do

Can you tell me your character name? I’ll try and teleport you back to your house first to see if it’S a zone issue.

Alitar (extra characters for character limit)

I tried teleporting you, let me know if that helped.

So I factory reset and that helped but now when I’m in it says remote connection closed by host restart game to reconnect

Is it happening to you as soon as you log in every time, or sometimes a few minutes after you’re online?

It was after a few minutes of being online but it seems to have resolved itself now lol thank you

If you keep having issues with disconnection, try some of the things listed here. Apparently the Quest doesn’t like some network set ups. :woman_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.