Gold Rush: Live Thread (Questions, Support, Problems, etc.)

I never got anything for the event and i was there the whole time, was even in a group photo outside the player house. I had to work right after the gold rush contest finished and i wasn’t able to sign-in the rest of the free weekend so if the only notifications we got were in-game then I have no idea if i actually got a proper entry into the contest (which really sucks because I’m desperate for a new computer…)

Did you talk to the backer rewards vendor, across from the player house in Highsteppe? That’s where I had to go for my cape, they don’t automatically go into your pocket.

Actually the trial event ran out before i had a chance to look, i would buy because I love this game but my computer can barely run VR as it is… we’ll see what happens next time i can afford another game ha ha. Thank you for the info though! I’ll be sure to check if i can ever get back on.

As far as I know, as long as you use the same account, the cape should be waiting for you. Hope you get to come back and join us in the future. Low graphics setting might help if you do get the game

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.