Guild hall brewing stations

Now that we have the guild chest, I think it would be neat if we had a few potion crafting stations in the guild hall so you could hang out with people while crafting potions.

18 Likes

i like this idea, it’s good

1 Like

I like this idea as well. They could also add the other things such as the fishing lure crafter and artificing station to give the guild halls more function than a social area/guild bank. These could be implemented as part of the “fellowship level” upgrades that you get by talking to the guy next to the fellowship hall.

2 Likes

Let’s just take it all the way and let everyone in the guild have a little apartment they can buy in the guild hall, like buying a different house already. Yes, I could buy the house outside guild city, but why take the extra time to get to the guild hall?

2 Likes

I like it. id also like to see a portal stone in there

1 Like

I made a post a few days ago with this suggestion and a few others I would really like to see

1 Like

Some of the other people in my guild where also noting that it would be nice to have a aging station in the hall as well so other people could check to make sure you don’t forget about your potions and overage.

3 Likes

I think we can all just agree that guild halls should have everything the player house has, but with shared chests for each storage. This would definitely give the guild halls more reason to visit.

4 Likes

Ohhhhhh Jinx would love that!!!

1 Like

I agree. Brazen when I get it in my hall you can come check it out

1 Like

Love it ! Want it !
That would be what I need to start making potions :smiley:

1 Like

we need customizable tables now

1 Like

I would love to see one or two brewing stations in the guild hall. Just the social aspect of being able to chat with friends while you are making potions sounds nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.