Halloween event idea

So the August/September event we just had was suppose to be a Halloween event I think, but I hada pretty cool for an event next year.

Anyways, to start the event you would have to go fight some demon terrorizing Highsteppe. Solo instance and the boss is far to strong and just ends up killing you. So now you’re a ghost, like normal. But… you can move. There is another ghost you can talk too who takes you back to Highsteppe. The ghost takes you back to a ghost type of Highsteppe with new and old NPCS. Various Halloween type missions, some trick or treating and all that stuff. At any time you can go back to the ghost to go back to normal Highsteppe. Lots to be thought on this

9 Likes

I like the Mystery wtf just happened part of this idea. Gives a vibe of curiosity and wanting to know more about what you fought and happened.

This… would actually be cool.

Good idea, though I think I would make the perfect boss. “Far too strong and just ends up killing you,” just sounds like me in PvP

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.