Head Start Kick-Off Thread

It was actually! I was talking to the general and then ended up needing to go back 3 or 4 subquests, with Siegfried and the Wise One.

Yep, I was definitely interacting with things the whole time

I have a few in my inventory that I could not ditch, I’ll get a list on Friday.

Also, the Journal still has page overlap issues. Often you need to page forward and back a few times to even see certain pages, and sometimes you need to literally hold the page up and partially turned in order to see it. (it shifts as you unlock more pages, so it’s not 100% reproducible)

Okay ya were still tracking that one down also, we will try and catch it when we do some more work on the Journal itself

1 Like

The Fishing Rod still has a reproducible bug.

If you cast your line and while it’s still in the air (maybe also when its in the water) and you put your fishing rod away, you will no longer be able to cast your fishing rod because the lure is suspended in mid air.

Relog fixes it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I think we may be tracking this one already just havent had time to fix it but ill double check.

It’s not a big deal but I kind of expected there would be an official Kickstarter update about the head start beginning but the’s nothing an the Kickstarter page. In fact the only email I can find right now is the one from a week ago telling me it’s my last chance to purchase (which I’ve done months ago) and get into the head start.

I’ll be looking for my Steam key tomorrow but I’m sure the backers not actively following this, who may not have registered on the forums, would appreciate an update sent through Kickstarter.

Hey Andi – that’s a fair point, I apologize for that. We have tried to get everyone to move over from Kickstarter to the email newsletter but you are absolutely right, this is a big enough deal that we should have posted it to both. I will definitely be posting an update on there when the keys go out and Early Access begins.

1 Like

The Head Start has now ended! Thanks everyone, we’ll send out details later today on redeeming your keys for the Early Access launch tomorrow.

2 Likes

I think some tuning needs to be done for the adds that come when you are in a group, for a group of 4 and 5 they are good, but for a group of 2 it can be very challenging. For a group of 2, it is better not to be grouped up. Maybe have a lesser percentage for the adds to come if you are grouped in a smaller group.

3 Likes

Any clue what time everything will be up tomorrow?

2 Likes

Is the EA release going to be a midnight type thing or a midday tomorrow type thing?

2 Likes

“Early Access will officially begin December 15th, 2017 at 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time.“

Direct quote form the dev blogs there for ya boys

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe the chance to pull in help could scale up with group size.

1 Like

Totally agree, also if the target is “Impossible” level for everyone in the party it shouldn’t call for help at all. That feature was added to avoid easy grind 5v1 but if that happens if everyone is 3+ levels under the target it doesn’t make sense, especially if only 2 players are attacking it.

are they available yet because i cant find where to buy them. the man who you setup the fellowship with doesnt sell one

Sorry I’m still working on getting this in. If you have the 2,000 dram and you want one, PM me and I can sell it to you manually.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.