Ideas for shaman buffs

so we have a 36 reply thread right now and while i want some changes to happen, i doubt the devs will dig through it to see them. here’s what they are:

orbs don’t disappear in the air when totems are dropped
a 5th totem slot that will likely be used for frost/shield (this enforces the idea of shaman being a utility class)

i’m open to discuss ideas but i think the first buff is defo necessary

I think the idea of a 5th totem is probably to much allowing for frost totem to get iceheart buff but I 100% agree with orbs not disappearing when totems are placed down

2 Likes

This is probably inline with previous shaman difficulties (search archived threads), where last time the problem was orbs not spawning.

why would that be a bad thing?

because it would boost shaman a lot and people have mixed feelings about a “simple” class pulling high numbers

Curious why Bretman thinks using the frost totem to get iceheart would be a bad thing? Iceheart specifically isn’t going to make that much of a difference especially when other classes could add the same buff.

Tiles would be bad

another idea is allow us to drop lava either immediately after being dropped or give it a cooldown of one cycle. this is because trash is hard when tanks aren’t aware of the lava totem and its hard even when they are if youre moving fast.

I don’t understand this one…

fast lava respawn