Improvements needed for better PVP

An Interesting thing you can do with Player&Monsters as a warrior is build up a combo preforming 3 out of the 4 slashes on a target and finishing the last slash to the combo no matter how much wait between attacks as long as you can lay slashes in the correct combo order, This can do also apply to other Targets building up 3 slashes on a mob and then preforming the last slash to player will give them full effect as if you did it to them.
(If you don’t follow ill record it and show you what I mean!)

This was the best thing I could come up with to give warriors a somewhat better chance at PvP but even so It’s next to impossible to pull a full combo off one shield slam, A Warrior can’t kill another Warrior as Provokes can out heal Wounds even if the opponent is using a small shield. Players that enter PvP should have reduced healing and this goes for all classes. Best buff I could think of is warriors have having increased Joy stick movement in PvP (Stamina will regen the same so you can’t spam hop around even more) Still would help us be able to stick to Foe’s in battle instead of us spam jump while trying to pull off Combo’s.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.