- added a button to set a starting position for the pathfinding other than your player location.
- added options to hide the pathfinding buttons.
- added a check for whether the log file actually exists or not, so if you’re a quest user the map shouldn’t break and you should be able to use all the features that don’t require the combat log. Anything that does need the log will be automatically disabled if the log file is missing.
- added images to some tooltips, primarily the quest items to hopefully show better where they are since some of them can be hard to spot in-game.
- added more trickster goblin spawn points
- reverted change to trickster logic that broke it