January Stress Test Feedback

Can confirm, “equipping” the hands worked for me. Still network issues tho

i got websocket errors over here too

Just had another Websocket connection error, but this time, I was under the map, for whatever reason.

Got in, hands are missing until grabbed from behind, inventory is empty which may explain why we have nothing in our hands when we connect.

Yeah i got my hands but no weapons in inventory

still having websocket issues, prior to that I had no hands so I went to restart and never was able to reconnect.

When you can’t see what’s in your hands, others can see your weapons if that’s any helpful information.

I’m still getting the websockets error. I’ll keep restarting to see if it lets me in.

To add: I see myself under the world and at level 0 if I look up at my level bar.

same here
I was in game just fine restarted to see if i can get my inventory to have some weapons in in now cant connect

Okay so I’m working on a fix for the “no hands” issue. We’ll be uploaded here in about 5 minutes. If you’re having that issue you can stop trying to reconnect until you have the update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also getting web socket, no amount of restarting seems to fix it

same here, I can open the menu and such, and get my hands, but I have to equip them like everybody else.

so will it update the server, or do we have to download another client?

same. Websocket connection closed and below the world

Okay I’m going to shut down the server really quickly. All the massive reconnecting everyone is doing I think it making it impossible for people to connect now. I’ll bring it back up here in a sec when I upload the new client.

1 Like

Server is offline looks like Riley is working on fix

Also getting websocket error, however I did get in originally for about 5 minutes and was absolutely fabulous. Amazing experience.

keep gettin’ websocket errors. restarted about 10 times and created new characters without successfully joining the game.

1 Like

i think its going to be a client dl as stated higher up

Server is back up, weapons are visible now :slight_smile: