January Stress Test Feedback

The server is back up but if you log in once and get the hands issue or a websocket error, don’t try to repeatedly reconnect until we get the new client out. Thanks!

4 Likes

I think literally everybody is having websocket errors at this point, I’m glad to see being under the map is a growing trend now, though.

Got farther, but now I have a “Connection.ReadCallback :: EndRead failure” error.

And back to the websockets error now.

1 Like

We are the mole people, we will rise up to the surface and take what is rightfully ours!

Opening the menu on the airship causes the icons to float away, and the teleport grid doesn’t display correctly until docking.

Also websocket error after landing :joy:

Submitting a spell causes my game to freeze.
Anyone else?

We had to restart the server again due to so much reconnecting, probably what happened after you landed.

went inside for a bit, someone mentioned that if you have no hands just go behind head and grip. I did so and got my hands back.

EDIT: Actually it’s still not fixed. Will get a new one up shortly. Sorry.

1 Like

Praise the gods :pray:

nope, still just websocket errors

Still working on a fix for the hands issue. The good news is that at least once you’re in the game and things are working, it’s working well…haha /cry

1 Like

end my eternal suffering and plzzz work!

Still getting websocket / ReadCallback errors on launch.

EDIT: Using new client

New client fixed my problems

while its not working, the bow seems a bit off. i think if u made the arrow go to the right of the bow a bit it would fix it. not 100% sure tho

Okay we just had a hard crash on the server unrelated to the other stuff going on, getting that fixed and uploading new client now. I’m having fun! :smile:

5 Likes

it worked for a total of 12 seconds then my game crashed and hasn’t worked since, can you put a queue or something so not everyone’s connecting at the same time?

dmn it, well that would explain why the last thing i saw was a giant mob of people

:relaxed::gift::heart: