January Stress Test Feedback

Also please be sure you have the 0.20 client at this point!

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing a recurring problem with the game freezing up completely requiring a forced shutdown and restart the client. It may be related to entering combat, a bit unsure of a pattern just yet. Playing as the Warrior, if that helps with narrowing down.

Now my inventory isnt apppearing. Tried 2 different charecters

Are you on the 0.20 client?

Riley , as much as this is alpha only this has got so much potential.I am so impressed and will support the game and developers.
Shut up and take my money.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ikr, it isnt going very well atm, but off of what i have played, this is amazing

:cry: Haha

Are you still having issues with the 0.20 client? If so let me know! I think we’ve got most the basic connecting stuff fixed…

I know thats what i mean. The stress test is good description.However , potential is amazing , and i will pay money for this without any hesitation if it is going to be updated to playable stage.
All you need is give us few fancy weapons and some bosses to kill for loot and i am sold.

1 Like

my download speed is terrible so im still downloading it atm

No worries, just making sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Around 80 people are online right now and (knock on wood) I think if you’re using v0.20 everything is working smoothly. I’m sure there are still lots of gameplay bugs and whatnot but you should at least be able to connect and get in the game.

ive been using unity recently. How long did this take to make? and how big is your team? cant wait for the complete product btw :smile:

The game seems to crash for me every time I enter combat, and occasionally whilst riding the airship. Just thought I’d mention it.

My game is always crashing when trying to engage in combat with one of those rabbit-like enemies. (Trying to draw aggro). Happened both with the musketeer as well as a runemage.

Output file pastebin: http://pastebin.com/qm3d4yWU

Do you have an AMD graphics card?

Thanks for the log, I’m not sure what’s going on there, it’s not an issue with our code looks like a hard system crash based on a sharder or something? Looks like you have an AMD card…I wonder if other people having this issue do too.

My game has just been crashing randomly, sometimes when I am just walking around, sometimes when I am fighting, sometimes when I teleport.

It’s just me on the programming front. I have my brother helping me put things into the game and a contracted 3D Artist who is making the models.

Nope. I use a GTX 960.