January Stress Test Feedback

Thanks, that worked this time.

Now that you fixed that, this is absolutely amazing. Well done man, once you release this or the early access comes out i will buy immidiately. cant wait :smiley:

edit: sometimes i do spawn in as a ghost or something which is weird

Crashes a lot for me, usually after a loud audio click. Can send in these crash reports somehow if youā€™d like them.

Have you determined if Rift users can play this, yet? If not, would you mind if I posted about your stress test and provided copies of your links, along with a disclaimer that this is NOT a Rift product and may or may NOT have Rift support in the future, on the /r/oculus page? Understand that no matter how I stress that, there will be a bunch asking about itā€¦
Not sure if you want to deal with that, yet, so Iā€™ll hold off for your answer.

Keep on spawning in as a ghost. Hvae no clue whats happening

Works fine on Oculus with touch here for me. Controls take a little getting used to mind,

Yeah Iā€™d rather not make a big announcement about it until itā€™s officially supportedā€¦but I canā€™t prevent people from talking about it on there. So your choice I guess haha.

As inā€¦you look down at your body and youā€™re a ghost?

Thatā€™s pretty awesome (but some bugs, iā€™ll make a list at the end of the stress test). We discovered the sarlaac boss plant wwith other players but I was killed by it ahah.
But since a few minutes I keep getting disconnected.

no, i look like a ghoul or something and i have no hands. when i go into inventory i have 1 slot just for a hat and no items in inventory. i am also level 0 when that happens as well

I can get hands by reaching behind my back and pressing grip

Edit: doesnt fix other problems tho

Oh, sounds like you are just getting a bad connectionā€¦there are still a few things that can cause that. I am working on a new client build now. Just keep re-logging and it should fix itselfā€¦

1 Like

crash a lot too, v.20

ok thanks! i love this game so much. is there an eta on an early access build on steam?

Allen provided the info I needed (will it work?). I donā€™t think that you should be affiliated with my commentary, but it would get you more bodies for the stress test and spread the word. One thing Iā€™d like to point out; you are grabbing a tiger by the tail. I believe that you will find that your vr mmo will be a LOT more popular than you are expecting. Personally, if the game is even half decent (canā€™t play til this evening), then this will be one of the few vr games that Iā€™d drop $60+ on in a heartbeat. You are going to need a lot more employees, real soon, imho. :grin:

1 Like

might be a coincidence but I am crashing immediately after firing with the musket dude, also some of the log ons are giving me the level 0/ no hands bug.

riley said to me that the no hands glitch is bad connection. however he said ā€œsounds likeā€ so im not sure

I tried to keep it somewhat low keyed, I didnā€™t want anyone cursing because they thought that you had a full product yet: https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/5m98yv/a_new_vr_mmo_may_or_may_not_work_for_the_rift/

Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed

I have a new client Iā€™m building now that should hopefully fix some of the remaining ā€œno handsā€ bugs.

1 Like

I also put one on r/vive.