January Stress Test Feedback

Everything probably techincally works, but it’s lagging so much that nothing in the game is really happening. Or is this happening only to me? Cannot see magic spells I shoot, nothing is moving except for a few players…

1 Like

To anyone trying the portal spell the line through the “N” is diagonal. So the end shape is more like a sideways hourglass

Hmmm…where are you located in the world?

mobs seem to not be working well, they often freeze and then when im not near anything i will randomly get hit and die. maybe it is because i am from the uk? im not sure

I’m working on a fix for this right now. Basically if there are more than 50 “objects” around (players, monsters, etc.) it won’t tell you about all of them to protect against flooding your network. Now I realize that is a terrible idea since invisible monsters may attack you.

also some enemies just stand theere and i cant attack them and they are like frozen.

I found this too. But when I ran into the town after taking damage, the invisibilty cloak flew off the monster and II could see it chasing me.
I hope this helps you pin the problem down.

Okay here we go, restarting the server to fix invisible monsters hopefully.

2 Likes

Now that ive mastered the basic teleport Im going to go look for more shrines to teleport to

Played for an hour, once .20 was release connection is more stable…
Had to get back to work, so Lurking on the Airship until that last restart…

Common Comments

• Menu and spell float away…
  • First turn is queasy for some…
  • Your position and where others observe you are different…

I started to have issues before reset that everytime i kill something then try to use my teleport i end up crashing couldnt figure out the cause besides my teleport

when someone levels up next to me i crash.

The game was working after a while, and it was pretty awesome (After 2.0) but I have still been getting the random crashing, and I am stuck in the area you go to on the airship, because, every time I have gone onto the airship since, I have crashed.

There are steps that go down out of that area…just head off toward the mountains.

First off, Well done. I led a party of warriors into the ghost forest and watched them die. Lots of fun.

Only bug I haven’t seen listed here was the character attached to the airship. He some how was in different places the multiple times I saw it flying by. He was usually 10 - 15 meters forward of the ship floating infront of it’s path.

Enjoyed it. Looking forward to more development.

The new server update should fix the issue with stuck/unmoving players and invisible monsters. Let me know if you’re still seeing any of that. Thanks!

1 Like

There are 3 shrines currently.

I have no hands. I get them back when I grab behind my back but then my menus are blank so I can’t pick a weapon. Tried making a couple new characters but no luck.

Also, I seem to remember that I started at level 1 but all my characters are level 0.

You just got a bad connection to start. Try re-logging.