June 11th Update Feedback: Trickster Goblin

also u said u guys didnt come beacuase u were raiding, but i saw 10 of u right of we came back with the chest outside the house, meaning u all saw the message and decided u didnt want to come

We saw the message during Raid Boss 5 testing

damn must have been quick testing since we came back in under 5 minutes

Did you play in the pvp q? the q was actually very active up until the premade fix now all of us are running around trying to get randoms to join the q just so we can play.

1 Like

No it is not good mechanics if no one can to fight you… were there people who came to fight you or is the main issue actually that you could pop invis pots and run away?

Quoting a quote of Seurimas one more time:

even if we didnt pop we saw no one on the way back. after going back out we saw 2 peoiple

so then a slightly longer pre-warning should be added maybe and yes, no invis pots once the token has been picked up or something similar so people can actually PvP.

there you go kamina your finally admitting it… thanks

admitting what?

so then how do u adress the problem of the ever changing time and how someone who doesnt go to every single goblin will have no chance of finding it?

“Not really, could u explain how this on,y helps big teams? This debuff if anything helps new players and smaller groups because it restricts big groups from just spamming invis pots which small groups wouldn’t have as much access to
Also since big groups have more people to search, it is more likely they will find the goblin before small groups. Meaning that big groups have more of a chance to get there and quickly down a invis and be perma safe, so the no pots would help a small group if they can’t immediatly find it and gives them a chance by fighting for it”

yea, thats what i said in the last thread

that you are out to complain about anything that helps small groups

^THIS. It was actually easier finding bg when premades were a thing, also the OG trickster chest was still active almost an year after the first chest (sure, with a few weeks of downtime now and then).
Just because YOU stop showing up for pvp, doesn’t matter pvp is dead.

sorry I was unable to be at gobin I was in a raid :frowning:

goblin spawns in a random zone at a random time every 6-8 hours… how does that make the chance less for Mr Joe Bloggs ?

same for us otherwise we wouldve done it. maybe higher frequency would be cool.

dafuq no? in what u quoted i was saying how it helps smaller guilds…

Is there any indication that the Goblin has been killed?

Is there any indication that the player has the loot?

Otherwise I feel like a lot of people are going to get sick of searching for something that is already taken and give up pretty early on once they fail like 3 times and haven’t even seen the goblin…

1 Like