June 11th Update: Raid Beta Feedback

Okay, how did you all get past the event then? Did you figure out a way to get the crystals moved?

No, we jumped the wall

The ballista on boss 5 doesn’t seem to work either; we can aim it but can’t shoot it.

Oh, okay. Have there been any ways you have figured out around the dungeon barriers to cheese the actual fights?

There is a mechanic for that.

We haven’t tried, the wall seems thick enough not to get through when couple of people got locked out, and paladin hammer doesn’t work either

No, we have mostly been testing mechanics to see what does what, we haven’t messed with the barriers, just had to go graveyard each time someone gets locked out of the fight, could do with the barriers being further out or the bosses to not argo without being hit (like boss 1 and 2 in oldbus)

Yeah hamer and sword rush shouldn’t work anymore. Okay well let me know if you are able to cheese that.

At some point feel free to PM me with thoughts on the fights since you have done all of them now :slight_smile:

Would also be very nice to have a portal to boss 4/5…it’s a long walk.

1 Like

The portal on the right hand side (the one without the door behind it) will place you just past the gate after you complete the gate event inside the raid.

Do you mean after the crystals? Or after we kill the 3 bosses?

The handles for the ballista can get stuck in the ground (like what was reported for the lamavora event)

I think if I’m understanding there is a part of the Raid you all are just skipping now (by going past the gate without opening it)…that’s not supposed to be possible and we’ll probably add some code to just not spawn Boss 4 and 5 until you do it, but for now since it’s apparently broken (we moved those crystals at the last minute) that is why the portal makes no sense. But yeah once that gate is open the portal works.

We are working on a fix to move those crystals now.

@Riley_D We think we have identified the stuck trigger bug, being linked to using the gun in your left hand (im left handed) We tested having a right handed player, who had not experienced the bug, switch to left handed, and they then got the bug.

Okay, I pushed a patch that I think should fix it (although the charging VFX may not show up in that hand then or something). Did you get the patch from about 2 minutes ago? If so let me know if it’s still happening.

Just getting the patch now. Will test and get back to you.

We pushed a fix for those spawners, if you restart your Raid instance by having everyone leave and come back, they should spawn in the middle now so you can do the event properly.

After the event the portal still just exits the dungeon.

The one on the right?

Yes, without the door behind it.