Hey folks, it’s been over a week since we launched the patch adding a bunch of story quests and trying the concept of rebuilding and things moving as you go through the quest line, so we’d like to hear your feedback on this whole thing.
Here’s a few questions to get you started (you don’t have to answer each of them) but feel free to discuss what you thought in general too!
- Were the new MSQs in line with what you were hoping for?
- How much did you enjoy buildings phasing in and being more complete as you were working through it?
- Is having multiple steps like that (I think the current ones have 3 for each outposts) something important to you?
- Were the descriptions and objectives clear enough, perfect, or too easy?
- What did you think of the non-story quest chains we added? (not the hidden one)
We definitely have more quests coming down the line but we certainly want to hear your thoughts about the direction we’re going in. Thanks!