Level Scaling Request for Removal

Public events and stuff are still level-scaling yea? If anything else, I’d like those to scale at least.

And what I meant was it to be an alternative if you can’t push none level-scaling through.

I like the different suggestions that are being proposed, however I believe part of my concern is that level scaling as a whole and as it is currently applied to the majority of the enemies in the over world discourages higher level players from lending assistance to lower leveled players. There seems to me to be a loss of community “helpers”. The need is there but the way help was given in the past has been hindered. As we know, the devs are aware that players don’t venture away from Highsteppe often. There are other factors at play, but I believe it is mainly due to the lack of incentives due a lack of a sense of power progression leading to no one asking for help from anyone as often as I saw in Old Orbus any more, which I believe is partly due to the level scaling. @Airis provides a good example and I completely agree with her post.

The more I think about it, the stronger point you make. But I constantly help new players here in reborn. The only time I do things with new players is when I either hang in highstep or help them kill higher enemies (which is possible if I tank damage). But if there is a way to allow for more activity throughout all of reborn, I’m willing to support it. A better community is always worth striving for.

Same here, but I just feel the orbus dev’s are lacking in this area…
OrbusVR Reborn Beta 2?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.