Musketeer ult bug

hi, when I use my musketeer ult I cant use the Lifewell Orb again
its just glitch so it do nothing
I cant ress with the bugged ult too

its like a not working Lifewell is spawning with my ult : (

I know there was a bug that the Lifewell Orb could be spawned for ever when putting the weapon back but devs fixed it so that its useless with the ult and this is my main class so thats very sad

2 Likes

yep they did that when they patched the bug that had you spawn lodes of them.

2 Likes

Hi, we’ll take a look at it. What is happening, you aren’t able to use it until the ult finishes? Or does it become unusable even longer and you have to unequip your weapon or something like that?

3 Likes

the lifewell you fired before has to finish its cooldown, my guess is that instead of fixing the bug one of the devs just made it so the life wells cool down has to finish before a new one can be placed down

1 Like

yes right, the lifewell i fired before I ult has to finish it cooldown before I can use a new one
But the one spawning with the ult is not usable. Ok I can use it but nothing is happening then.
I would like to have it like before so I can fire a lifewell than ult and get a new one that I can use too

1 Like

Oh tytyty for mentioning that - I use my ult for rezzing, most of the time, and had countless moments where it did not seem to do anything, just go straight through the turret. Always thought it’s my lags or a cd we forgot about or whatever but, this is the explanation then, likely.
And yes, it definitly should not be that way since it is highly confusing (no one remembers when the last lifewell expired, so if there’s one spawning it should always do what is expected - if one dies its always an emergency, so it doesnt make sense to be forced to save your ult…).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.