Nerf on Healing Potions

I mean even EK should lost 1 V 3, not only other players of the game

Does EK ever lost to 3v1 with one guys having a loads of potions? I don’t think so because no one can afford to spend as much as you guys did.
So what EK should win every PVP because they can spend as much as they want cause they pretty much built that economy since the game started.

Will you guys be happy if everyone stop going to it ?
Because that’s pretty much what already happen and probably what’s going to happen again soon.

There’s no honor in a guild that doesn’t let people get better, you guys just want everything and pretty much get it.

Whatever. I really hope they’ll do something about that.

Sincerely,

Marc

I’m not talking about the big fight we just had, that was kind of fun, well not for me because I was in the back LOL, but I was talking about the 1v3 this morning

You’re overestimating our potion use. Sure, if we have 1 person out there against an army we’re going to bring hp pots. If you focus fire and hit shots you can burn him down before the pot triggers in a 3v1. Bringing 10 healers isn’t going to win you fights.

The 1v3 was 1 mage and 2 healers, correct? That dps output is horrible against an hp pot ranger

I did win a 1v1 vs a ranger with healing pots before, i don’t see why you can’t in a 3v1.
As Logan said you just need to burst damage before he can drink another potion.

No the DPS output was not horrible due to the fact that my T8 gun with poison can bring a mage with full magic below half.

You then have a long poison cooldown and they’re sitting there with 50% hp. Drink a pot, 100% and you can’t do any damage

Not everybody is also able to hit every hit and when we do hit you cant do anything because of the potions. But if you ask me it seems that there is a specifically a set amount of people that is depended on for reporting things.

That’s is not the Issue! The issue is that people down healing potions and potions in general way to fast!!

DPS is not a thing when you are playing against one of the best guilds of the game.

If you can’t land hits in pvp, that’s user error, not mechanics.

No, if you save a teleport it is a 1 in 100 % chance to predict where they will TP and it is aprox a 1-2 second reaction time for potions

Ok, yes. EK members can land hits and dodge and all that jazz. We can also grab pots without looking at them and chug them on the run. It’s skill from practice. It isn’t op just because other players haven’t practiced enough to keep up.

No there is no practice in chugging potions.
That is what i’m trying to get at.

1 Like

It requires little skill to dodge and chug potions to full life.

The teleport has a limited range. You can guess depending on what’s around you where they will go. It’s practice.

There is a big skill difference between you guys and the rest of the community. But there is a limit between skill and just being overpowered.

One thing I will point out is the disadvantage that Rangers have drinking healing potions.

We have stop attacking to be able to drink a potion while every other class can continue.

7 Likes

One advantage rangers have is a fully charged arrow could almost 1 hit some one without decent amour.

Fully charged peircing arrow and poison? They are dead

So can mages with Affliction 2

4 Likes