Nerf on Healing Potions

regardless of hp pots, so pots aren’t OP if you just shoot them with special arrows

Thats not the topic?
The topic is potions in PVP

the topic is HP pots in pvp

So a good musketeer can just heal through 3 good rangers and not die

When has that happened?

Well he won’t be able to DPS really either I mean he won’t be able to one hit you like a DPS with potions can

im not saying get rid of HP pots in Pvp just put a cool down perhaps.

This topic did get a little off, but I would say: They don’t NEED a cooldown, but adding one wouldn’t be the end of the world. Even with a cooldown a skilled dodge can outplay a group until they can take another.

Are you able to put a Healing Potion in each belt and double chug?

I would love no pots in PVP it would be so much more fair but, obviously when potions can make a DPS pretty much invincible there’s obviously a problem no? I mean even with whatever I’m hitting you I won’t one shoot you and I got a mage with T12 wand and 102 int

I believe that HP pots should not be removed just add a cooldown.

The good thing about Reborn is the added battlegrounds where it’s balanced. Wilds open world pvp isn’t fair. Some players have better armor, some have potions. Some groups have 5 while others have 10. Group composition varies in the extremes. It isn’t supposed to be an equal playing field. You prepare or you don’t.

1 Like

well thats the excitement in open wilds

you never know what lies ahead.

then shouldnt HP pots be able to be negated completly?

Make Potions drop upon death to reward the killer and generate risk on bringing them /Thread

3 Likes

Well whatever as long as I have a chance (cooldown between HP potions) it’s still better.

Great Idea! Make them drop.

LOL it wouldn’t change anything he probably drank all he had in his belt anw,
This would only make people with more potions more powerfull cause no one’s gonna bring more then you guys, cause our potions are precious xD, and no one will take a chance to lose 10 potions of healing except EK, This chest is obviously not worth it.