New Player Help Day 1/19/18

That sounds great, I can help with runemaging and portal jockeying for a bit

1 Like

we are doing a raid later you can come along and we can sort some thing out

sounds great, what time and where?

I will be there to help if I can make it. Great idea!

4 Likes

I want to help the new players and donate some things also iā€™m really know about Musketeer class and iā€™m expert in support :sunglasses:

Also you should divide the groups of new players in languaje, spanish players with a spanish teacher, french players with french teacher, italian players with a italian teacher (just if the new players donĀ“t know inglish)

2 Likes

I really want to be there to help out all the hopeful RuneMages, literally my favorite thing to do is help people get their first wands, then obviously teach em Firework! I unfortunately wonā€™t be able to make it, However I use my mighty powers to formally call on @Xatilar! You do it.

3 Likes

sorry I didnā€™t spot the msg on the community page until now if its the 19 I guess I could come on and finde you when its happening and you could tell me what you need or just PM me with some requests and we can try top sort some thing out.

2 Likes

Hello,

As a representative of Encompass, we would like to formally attend the event this Friday. I spoke with @Sparky about it as well, it sounds like an awesome way to give back to our community and a great way to help new/learning players.

Feel free to PM me @Damander if you need anything specifically, preferably ahead of time, so we can attempt sort something out for you.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be able to help with questing/quick run through 1st dungeon for quest if needed.
Going to brew some healing potions for the pet treat quest and some aged for use.

oh, can assist Russian speakers as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try to be there too to help out some new lower level players and maybe even get some help with quests Iā€™m stuck on myself :slight_smile:

I really appreciate you hosting such a cool event. Iā€™ll try to get some members of my fellowship Order of the Rune to join too since its in the spirit of our fellowship to always help out other players where possible.

I hope to see you at the event,

Dagobert

2 Likes

Me too. I will try to be there.

Runemagic ready for have little padawans :slight_smile:

And, Its better get some new players, go desert and help them to get new stuff :slight_smile:

Anyway, I will help open portals for all places in the world.

2 Likes

I am truly amazed by this community.

Thank you all for your support and offerings of help.

A couple of things that I need to update you all with.

In Game Name:Damander.

Duration: Truly it is up to everyone but I would like to see this go on for at least an hour.

Games: I plan on running a fun game of OrbusVR simon says. If you have a fun game idea, please share it here.

Requests: Spread the word to the new players. Without their attendance we canā€™t help them. If new player attendance is low, letā€™s focus on everyone around us who needs help.

Donations: I will be outside of player houses every night this week at 7pm CST. If you have item donations, please feel free to hand them to me in town over the next few nights if youā€™re unable to attend.

Any left over donations will not be sold or used for my personal use. All items will be donated to new players in the community.

Ideas: if you have any ideas or request , please message me here or in game .

3 Likes

No worries my friend. From the looks of it, this wonā€™t be a one time thing.

Iā€™ll volunteer as runemage portal jockey and spell casting assistance! This sounds awesome

2 Likes

i can try to be on to help if my new rift arrives within 2 or 3 days. stupid me droped it and the lenses cracked

2 Likes

Just a reminder, the event will be at 6:00pm CST this Friday ! Be there and tell the new players.

4 Likes

If you are volunteering to help out with this event and are able, please show up ahead of time so we can get some things organized.

Event schedule

6:00 -Event welcome
6:15-7:00 - Group up for class trainings and group for quest help.
7:00 -7:15 Regroup back at town and play Orbus says and other misc events/games
7:15 and on- whatever people need help with or want to do!

Hey @Robert, @Riley_D, @Mathieu_D, and others. Me, @Damander, and @Sparky are wondering if you guys would be willing to do a live Q&A later on in the evening. Perhaps 8 PM CST? I wasnā€™t around for the beta but I do know that the last Q&A was during it. Maybe a ~1-month of Early Access Q&A is in order?

Thank you.

EDIT: Just to clarify, 8PM CST this Friday.

I would love to do that but unfortunately I am actually out of town tomorrow through Sunday so I will not have access to a VR setup.

I do think that Mathieu and possibly Robert are planning on stopping by the event though so Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be helping out and answering questions, but I donā€™t think they would be able to do a full-blown official Q&A like the ones weā€™ve done in the past.

Weā€™ll definitely try to schedule one for the near future, though.

1 Like

No worries! We thought we would check just in case. Thank you for the reply and I hope the event is successful.

2 Likes