! OPEN CALL FOR SANYAEL WORLD BOSS ! (Round 3)

!!! OPEN CALL FOR SANYAEL WORLD BOSS !!!

SUNDAY 4th MARCH 2018 (04.03.2018) 8pm GMT [ 2PM CST ]

Due to the massive turn out for our last 2 World Boss events hosted by Die Gummibarenbande with help from Ready Player One the Two fellowships have banded together for round 3 :slight_smile:
We also have had members of Alphabet join us during these events, helping and offering thier expertise and services throughoutā€¦ and their back again :wink:

Same as before, Anyone who wants to take part can be their. This is a neutral event, please leave your issues at the graveyard :wink:

Attention: All levels are welcome, but the World Boss is level 20 so if you are significantly below that expect to be one-shot if you get hit.

Meeting at the Sanyael (Worm/Desert) World Boss Location @ 8pm GMT [ 2PM CST ]

If you would like to go for Elongata, then please bring an Ithecac potion incase we go thier (we did last time)

We welcome everyone, the more the merrier :slight_smile: It is also an excellent opportunity for streamers to get their live vids in, though we would advice a ā€œmature contentā€ warning added to it, itā€™s just people sense of humor :slight_smile:

[[[[ BIG NOTE ]]]]
Last event went a bit more smoothly than before, which was great. Everyone must be aware that the main tank (warrior) must hold the aggro (attention) of the boss. To do this they must engage the boss prior to everyone attacking. Otherwise the worm boss will go nuts and aggro on everyone else, moving around and wiping us all out, even the 20ā€™s. So itā€™s simply, (if this classes as a spoiler I apologies and will repost/edit)

1. Everyone lines up in the designated area.
  2. The Tank will attack the Boss (Everyone will hold thier attacks)
  3. The Boss will attack with a small AOE (Red Dome Circle)
  4. Everyone Attack
  5. The Boss will do a Larger AOE with a Curse effect, this is when the muskets need to DECURSE
  6. The Boss will dive underground, Do Not Shoot itā€™s Tail. Kill the smaller leaches (adds). Await till it comes up and repeat from Step 2.

[[[[ SECOND BIG NOTE ]]]]
Some people was under the impression that once the boss is dead itā€™s all done. This is not the case, please stick around as we do it over and over again :wink:
If you die and re-spawn at the graveyard, just run back to the boss area :slight_smile:

Please listen to the instructions before the event goes ahead. Donā€™t be afraid to ask questions.

We also all bundle into the Ready Player One Discord for better comms. http://discord.gg/JdngtBh

We are looking at this as a weekly event, provided the turn out is good :slight_smile: We are testing days and times to work out whats best for everyone. From Feedback, it would seem Sundays from 8pm GMT [ 2PM CST] is better for everyone. The more feedback we get the better.

SUNDAY 4th MARCH 2018 (04.03.2018) 8pm GMT [ 2PM CST ]

10 Likes

Looking forward to this! Will be with you this time

It was fun last time and itā€™ll be fun this time! Canā€™t wait to see you all on Sunday :smile:

Itā€™s 9 PM CET

FĆ¼r uns hier in Deutschland ist es dann 21 Uhr.

1 Like

Oh Yes!! :blush: :grin:

Did someone call for a tank??? :smiley:

2 Likes

:raised_hands: 21 Uhr ist geblockt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Yes G! :smiley:

Itā€™s always good to have a decent main tank in the mix :wink:

Last 2 events were good fun, will be there again this weekend :grin:

I promise I wonā€™t play horriable music this time. Dj Damander will be working.

1 Like

oh yes, please we want a Party raid again

Iā€™m super interested in this, and even though Iā€™m underleveled (at 11) Iā€™d love to experience the event.

Is there some shorthand or quick quide to finding the world boss? Iā€™ve never actually seen the location.

If you have the Desert map, itā€™s on the SE side. Thereā€™s a path in the hillside where the boss lives.

Grab a portal if itā€™s available and stick with the other players (easiest option)

Or, airship to the Desert town, exit on the side with the graveyard and head straight across the desert.

2 Likes

If you want you can come with me, Iā€™ll use a portal from Highsteppe

Thatā€™d be great, thanks! Where/when abouts should I be (within Highsteppe; meeting at the practice dummy, for example)?

Yeah, sure, we will start at 8PM GMT, so 7:45PM at the practice dummy?

1 Like

Woo, thanks! See you there!

The Super Friends will join you at the front lines! We are all looking forward to it.

hope I see you all afterwards

For those of you who want to be sure not to miss it, here is a countdown timer: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/497082/world-boss-murderfication