Option to mute fellowship chat

I often find myself wishing fellowship chat could be muted during shard dungeons. I (along with many others I’ve spoken to) find it can be overwhelmingly distracting when trying to do high level runs which leads to us asking for quiet on the channel which ruins others enjoyment.

An option to mute fellowship chat - along with some kind of visual icon or color change to our name on the fellowship roster so that people know they are not being ignored - would greatly enhance everyone’s experience.

Thanks!

13 Likes

This is one of the reasons I opted out of being in any big fellowships. We should most definitely have this option.

1 Like

Agreed, this would be a great feature.

2 Likes

This needs to happen devs! If ignored, expect people to leave the game and not want to join fellowships

1 Like

I agree with this so much.

2 Likes

I swear I’ve asked for this a few times already, so I am not really holding up any hope for it being added, but obviously I agree.

2 Likes

I think we should have both the option to mute it temporarily (a permanent mute would end up with people forgetting they muted it), and an option to simply lower the volume on the fellowship chat, so you can hear people around you better.

2 Likes

And in the same trend, an option to also keep party or fellowship chat always on. It’s annoying when you’re running as a party on like the Isle and you get slightly out of range of someone and the audio keeps cutting in and out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.