Orbus Content Roadmap - Q3-Q4 2021

Hi everyone, we’re happy to finally present to the community our next content roadmap covering the rest of 2021! There’s some visual previews of upcoming features and more.

Please read through it and share your thoughts or anticipation with us!

Update on overworld legendaries here:

10 Likes

YOOOOOOOO holy smokes. This is the most excited I’ve been for this game in a LONG time!

3 Likes

Me too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what will happen to the elongata since it says (Halo, Angel Wings, Cat Ears, Demon Wings) on the listed world drop but not elongata

2 Likes

I totally agree!
Make the ones that dropped carry a small glow or something that the O&E shops version does not!!

Also, I hope hefty means hefty! lol

Wow, just gotta say you devs are amazing. Much love!

2 Likes

Do you have an image of esasa, or at least the old one, for those of us who don’t know what it looks like?

Found this with a quick YouTube search. Don’t remember it ever being referred to as esasa tho, but I guess I might’ve missed that.

1 Like

Are we talking about this guy? Previously called the “Ancient One”?

1 Like

Yeah is was called the Ancient One back then.

1 Like

That explains why I didn’t find it when I searched. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, that’s the one - he will likely look different now though, the old models I don’t believe are compatible with Reborn as easily.

i really hope when the devs says hefty for worlddrop they mean 4mil to 5mil per item

3 Likes

I do too! At Least!! lol
Or, do something to distinguish the existing ones from the new ones… like a little glow on the originals… or eliminate a dye channel on the new ones…

I am a little bummed that all those world drops are gonna become super common, but we gettin’ new ones to hunt down, so… y’know. lol

I think that will be in there too, I never think of that one - essentially the goal is to have the same number of legendaries as right now so the odds will be similar.

3 Likes

When the Fall Festival comes back will we have pumpkin head transmog back again or something different?

I got to ask it I’m sorry but will these new updates bring new lore

1 Like

There should be at least be some amount of new minor lore with these updates, even if there’s not a new main quest/storyline in them.

2 Likes

YES MORE LORE thank you devs

The pumpkin/skeleton set will come back, but there will also be some new rewards as well.