Orbus Re-Written (a text game)

#so much for my brief visions of world domination. I check my backpack to see what’s inside

IRMA - You look inside the main compartment of your backpack. It contains:
1 - Half eaten block of cheese
A musket with a full set of orbs
A bow with full set of arrows
A wand
1 roll of Duct tape
About 10 feet of rope
1 Plunger
and 87 Ruined potions

You are over encumbered and cannot move.

3 Likes

#looks at surroundings

#sniffs plunger. Is it dirty or unused?

#stacks ruined potions into a pyramid

#considers hunger level. Eats a small amount of cheese if hungry.

#counts arrows. Is this a full set of piercing and poison arrows (the useful ones) or a full set including the useless ones?

IRMA - You look around but there is still nothing besides the dense forest to your East, and the hatch in the ground. You smell the plunger (seriously?) It appears to be clean. You make a SWEET potion pyramid on the ground, next to the hatch, and then attempt to eat some of your cheese, but your health is full (110/110) Chucks health, however, is (10/60). You have all the arrows, even the really garbage’y ones.

You are no longer over encumbered

2 Likes

#I break off a twig from a tree and attempt to use magic

IRMA - You destroy some of the local flora, and yell “MAGIC” into the air. Nothing happens.

1 Like

#On second thought, I’m not interested in the hatch. I follow the path.

#I ponder. Am I, and this other poster, the same person? Otherwise, who is Chuck? I give chuck a small bite of cheese if he still exists around me

IRMA - You go back to the path and start walking through the forest. It is dark under the cover of the tree branches, and the shadows begin to play tricks on you. You are nervous, but you press on. You hear a noise in the distance.

1 Like

#I continue on the path stealthily

IRMA - ONE AT A TIME YOU F***S Read the instructions JEEEEEEEZ.

IRMA - There is only one adventurer in this world (and his trusty mouse sidekick “chuck”) However he can be controlled by an unlimited amount of users.

#I slap myself (gently) across the face because why would I think of pulling a twig when I have a wand. I try to recall if I know any runes. All while continuing stealthily

IRMA - You continue down the path “stealthily” The noise becomes more rhythmic as you get closer, until you realize that it is someone, or some thing singing.

Forest Troll - (singing) “Numerica, F*^% Yeah! Coming again to save the motherf*&^ing day Yeah!”

2 Likes

#Ask Chuck if he knows if Forest Trolls can be considered friendly or not

(Yo @Ian_L you should raid area 51 and get the cthulu mask and use shaman :wink: )

2 Likes

IRMA - You ask chuck if forest trolls are friendly, but Chuck still isnt looking so hot. He shrugs and starts humming along.

Chuck - ♪"hmm hmmmm’ica! hmm hmmmmm!"♪

#Seduce the troll

1 Like

IRMA - You take out your wand. …The magic one … the one in your backpack you dirty, dirty… You take out your wand and slowly, seductively begin swaying your body to the rhythm of the trolls song as you approach. The troll is startled when he notices you, but your eyes lock, and he is entranced. You gently wave your wand through the air and cast “fireworks” The mood is so hot right now. You move in for a kiss. Jungle Troll breaks out of the trance.

You enter combat with Jungle Troll (Level 4)(200/200)

2 Likes

#I cast polymorph and run(albeit slowly, due to in-combat stamina) so I’m like walking whilst spamming teleport on the edge of my teleport square