OrbusVR 10.73 Patch Notes

Exactly the same as before where they shoot off really fast? Or is it different?

Exactly the same (yes I did get the client update)

Aaah I just noticed that the lvl 2 spells change into lvl 1 spells and THOSE shoot off really fast in all directions. Also sended a log of the spell casting breaking too now.

Broken battlegrounds thing also gets triggered for me by switching shards. (log sended)

New patch out, let me know if that fixes remaining spell issues for you. Also if you get the problem in the BG again send me a new log please. Thanks!

I’ve just logged out now because I draw a rune, it appears on my wand then I press to release and nothing! I’ve died several times now because the spells once on the wand just disappear! Really frustrating, I’ve relogged several times thinking that might help but no & it’s not always in busy areas cause first thing I thought of was lag but I’ve been on my own. Hope this helps I love the game but need my tunes to cast :smiley:

If you can get your output log from:

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Orbus Online, LLC\output_log.txt

And send it to me at [email protected] that would be great, I’ll take a look at what’s going on.

Mage spells don’t line up with where their actually going, Most of the time they just hit the floor in front of them making it impossible or just guess work to dodge them.

You mean on other players? We had a fix for this but we think it caused the problem with the spells not castling properly earlier. We’ll work on it further but we had to revert it for the time being.

Yeah with other mages, The spells look like their going sky up or just hitting the ground in front of them.

That problem has been around for about 2 betas now? It has happened with specific mages and occurs in battle grounds.

We’ll try and re-enable the better behaviour on that probably tomorrow, as Mathieu said we weren’t sure if it was causing the new issues with Runemage spells today so we had to turn it off for now.

Battlegrounds no hands bug still there.

2 Likes

Yea this is frustrating… I got ported in twice, no hand, no weapon, could do nothing but close the game.

Okay, please send me your logs and I will take a look. I dunno why it keeps happening there specifically. Very odd.

Having this same bug leaving highsteppe and switching shards.

Sending it shortly. And before I go to bed, there’s two other bugs which I find severe:

• I can no longer open my inventory with my right controller button at all (the Oculus-“B” button), only the button on the left one works; don’t think it’s my controllers since everything else works like usually
  • Voice Chat gets re-enabled on EVERY login, if this setting does no longer stick this is pretty awful since I am sometimes in 1:1 conversations with friends or family while playing and relogin frequently; also I got voice at max and hear others around me faintly, if at all.

Is it possible you have Push to Talk enabled? That would cause the “B” button to be used with that. I’ll look at the voice chat setting not sticking, sorry about that.

Yes but I had push-to-talk all the time and thought it got no effect since my voicechat is off anyways… the button only recently ceased to be usable, but then this is likely it.

Okay, I see the issue with the preference not sticking, it was just a visual bug in the menu it wasn’t really turning back on, but I will get that fixed. Thanks!

2 Likes