OrbusVR 10.73 Patch Notes

Visual bug also happens for having PvP enabled. You will see you have PvP disabled while you actually have it enabled. Can confirm for everyone the audio is also enabled as visual bug. Ppl constantly disabling it XD

1 Like

scoundrel cards are getting stuck a LOT… most commonly after every death in battlegrounds or after zoning

A new patch is now out which has some additional fixes in it based on logs people have sent in. Please let me know if that helps with the hands getting stuck issues. Also the voice chat settings and PvP Enabled setting should show up correctly now.

is this a client side patch?

Yes, if you got it you will see it as 10.75 when you login.

Steam achievement icons aren’t working btw

I didn’t get the 750 hours and 1000 achievements on steam but got the 1337 hour one

Yeah we don’t have them in yet, working on that. You are getting the actual achievement though right?

i have the patch… my wep is gone as soon as i log in.

Got the 500 and 1000 hour achievements in game but not on steam, got the 1337 one though

What class are you? That happens every time?

not every time… just the same bug. ranger.

Okay, please send me an output log when you get a chance and I’ll take a look. There are a bunch of bugs that are basically only happening due to weird race conditions of having like 60 other players around when you switch zones. I am fixing them as fast as I see them.

how do i send the logs now?

Should be under

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Orbus Online, LLC\output_log.txt

Just email it to me at [email protected]. Thank you!

Just a quick note, auctions created from here on out will last for 72 hours instead of 3 hours. That was an unintended leftover value from the Beta.

Got pulled into a battleground while in a dragon race, it ended up putting me in the air unable to do anything, can we please get a pop up or something before we instantly get pulled into a battleground or dungeon?

2 Likes

With 385 crit rating I’m only critting about 28% of the time. 385 used to seem to equate to 38.5%. Was this change intentional?

If this is any help, I also noticed the “battlegrounds” bug occured in the overworld when a bunch of people used the same teleport. It looked like it was teleporting me, but then It didn’t actually teleport me anywhere. And just like the battlegrounds bug, It made my weapon hand disappear and when I logged out it took me to a black screen.

I just noticed the scoundrel tutorial animation tells you to put a card at your “waste” to save it. Probably supposed to be “waist” =). So far Reborn is running great for me overall.

Yes, as noted in the patch notes the secondary stat scaling was changed.