Patch 10.97- Inventory Management, Hard Mode Raid

Client-side patch is now rolled out and should be available to download. You’ll need the new patch in order to login.

2 Likes

We will introduce some achievements for the Hard Mode Raid in the next patch. The basic achievement for killing the boss will be handed our retroactively, and the achievement for “perfect” runs will have a meta-achievement with a title and will start tracking then.

Wow sounds great :slight_smile:

The patch is now live on the server as well. Thanks!

3 Likes

Changing loadout from ranger to ranger (using 2 different bows) I don’t take any damage but if I change from ranger to/from Paladin it puts me down to 10% or so health (even though both classes are level 30 and fully geared)

Switching from any class to a class without a loadout, my health stays full, even without gear

This feature/bug makes having the ability to change class on loadout a worse option then changing individual gear pieces…

1 Like

It is a bug @Rickness_Voidwalker I don’t have the problem.

unless you lose about 10% health and keep 90%. because that is normal with tank health vs ranger health.

Really handy feature, tried it out and working for me and happy with it :+1:

Makes the hall a bit better. Can’t wait for more things added like a few practice dummies.

1 Like

Just to clarify a bit on this, you’re saying that when you swap from Ranger to Paladin it puts you at 10% of your total health or you lose 10% of your health (putting you at 90% total)? We’re looking into it so any extra information would be helpful. Thanks!

Taking me down to 10%, loosing 90%

inventory system is awesome by the way. simple and effective. just need 2 talent specs I can switch between quick now.

4 Likes

boss 4 seems unkillable. see my PM @kyle_l @Riley_D

resolved thanks!

Can someone confirm that dungeon queue is fixed? :grinning:

Kinda? I desynced earlier while in a queued dungeon and then crashed completely out of the game. When relogged, was back in the same instance, but noone could hear me :thinking:

Ok…a step in the right direction at least :grin:

I was in some dungeon groups where nobody wanted to talk anyway…but I prefer to talk to others :wink:

Where you put on your last position or at the entry of the dungeon? @KatVet

Neither. I was put back likely where I actually desynced (at the boss 1 platform in Lich King). I didn’t realize I had desynced until we got to the next mob group and I couldn’t interact with the marimba correctly. (Also, if anyone was talking, I couldn’t hear them either)

So what’s happening here is if you swap weapons all in 1 hand you don’t lose health. If you swap from left to right or right to left you go to 10% health.

Yup that’s what it was for me too, I reported it via PM after he asked for more info