Patch 10.97 will be coming out the door today at approximately 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time. This will be the launch of the Hard Mode Raids along with an improved inventory system.
You can enter the Hard Mode Beta through the Guild City door inside of Highsteppe, this means to enter the Normal Mode Raids, you can still queue up via the social tab, or enter through the door in the cave near the Obnobi camp in the Flooded Rainforest. Loot drops are also re-enabled on Hard mode Raid, with the cape and mount dropping off Boss 5 in the raid.
- The Hard Mode Raid vendor is located inside of Highsteppe, inside the Salvaging shop.
- All gear dropped from the Hard mode Raid (excluding weapons) will have the Gold Foil type attached to them to set the gear pieces apart from the Normal mode gear. (Natural drops and hard mode raid vendor)
- Added Inventory management system in game. (See blog post here: https://blog.orbusvr.com/patch-10-97-hard-mode-raid-loadouts-inventory-tweaks/ for in depth explanation)
- Allows players to dump all items into player chest
- Can also drop crafting ingredients into their appropriate chests in bulk
- Allows assigning gear sets to weapons to easily switch between classes without switching each gear item separately
- Note: This is the first step in this system, the second step will come in a future sprint and will include an additional way to manage inventory weight
- Fixed bug stopping players from re-joining dungeons when kicked when entered via dungeon queue
- Fixed bug inside dungeon queue system improperly assigning player roles
- Fixed default angle of Knuckle controllers
- Fixed bug with pathing of dungeon bosses when initially aggroed (sometimes would pick path other then to players initially)
- Fixed bug causing not all of the green tutorial sprites to appear
- Added Raid map to fellowship hall
There will be a blog post coming end of this week outlining our future content we are working on and are excited to share it with the community.