Patch 10.99 will be coming out the door today at approximately 1 PM US Central Time. This will have the new character hair styles, Barber Shop Tokens, along with a few bug fixes.
- Added Barber Shop Tokens to the Odds N Ends shop in the Higshteppe Underground Marketplace to allow character refresh (changing of character appearance)
- Note: You can only purchase on Barbershop token at a time, once purchased log out of the game. At the Character Select screen select your player name, you will then see the “Change” button, clicking this allows you to then adjust your character. Be sure to save your changes once finished adjusting.
- Added 5 new hair styles
- You can see the new styles without purchasing a Barbershop token by clicking the “Create New Character” button at the log in screen
- Fixed a bug with the Mission NPC symbols appearing wrong on the quest
- Fixed the tool tip information on some muskteer orbs
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Hard Mode raid achievements
- Server side Hard Mode perfect achievements now unlockable along with title (Guild City Dominator)
- Fixed clipping issue with Raid Ranger helm clipping through large heads.
- Updated Index controller rotation
- Armor durability should no longer affect loadouts
- Loot bags are no longer affected by sticky grip
- Musketeer super now affects Lifewell
- Fixed Ranger hit detection.
- Fixed grind tool sometimes being invisible on Rangers and Bards.