Patch 10.99 New Hair styles, Character Refresh Tokens

Oh I know…I’m n a dieing guild so 95% of the time I’m n dungeons with new ppl and they tend to want to be right on the enemy so tis why I play shaman a lot…so my orbs dont blast all the um ranged melee classes lol

This was mentioned in our most recent blog post, though there was not an exact date there. This will be coming out within the next two months, hopefully sooner though, along with a fix for the Fellowship chest logs.

2 Likes

Ty Robert for quick response and dont nerf shamans…I love em and dont thing they r worthless…no joke…ive had sum best dungeon groups and fastest runs when its tank heal and 3 shamans…melts the health away

if you select the bald hair style, the game crashes

@Riley_D the bald hair style crash orbus

Okay thanks for the report we are checking into it right now.

When logging in I got this:

19:18:37:754 [System] Achievement Earned: Clockwork Hunter HM Defeated Defeat the first boss in the guild city raid on hard mode.
19:18:37:754 [System] Achievement Earned: Broken Knight HM Defeated Defeat the second boss in the guild city raid on hard mode.
19:18:37:754 [System] Achievement Earned: Pot Tank HM Defeated Defeat the third boss in the guild city raid on hard mode.
19:18:37:754 [System] Achievement Earned: Seamstress HM Defeated Defeat the fourth boss in the guild city raid on hard mode.
19:18:37:754 [System] Achievement Earned: Empowered Valusia Warrior HM Defeated Defeat the fifth boss in the guild city raid on hard mode.

But…

Only 3 out of 5 were unlocked

Edit: After making a potion and queuing for a battleground (not sure which did it) the other 2 unlocked

We double checked on Steam, oculus and oculus quest and couldn’t get it to crash. Did you have the client side patch downloaded? Is it still occurring?

yes im on steam

on steam, happens every time I select the bald hair style and I do have the update.
all the other new hair styles work fine

What graphic setting are you on? Might be tied to that.

want me to stream the issue

was on ultra, just switched to low and it still crashed

Just to confirm, have you closed steam out completely and re-opened?

no, but I got the update, I did try now tho and it made no difference

yes i have close steam and reopen

Can either of you send us your output_log.txt after the crash?

Okay so, rotation change feels worse. Still cant use controllers.

As I said, it is not going to work unless you give us settings tweaks for rotation ourself…

cheers,

1 Like

its even worse on paladin than it was last night

I hope that we have drilled the point enough by now, but for good measure… do not spend any more time trying to “fix” the index controller rotation. It will never work for everyone unless the players are given a way to customize the angles of their controllers.

1 Like