Patch 10.99 New Hair styles, Character Refresh Tokens

it is impossible to select the new eye styles

soooo the Rotation is still the same, i did not notice any Change to the last Change.

this is how it was before the update today

This is when i hold my Controller comfortable

but the wand should be like this

this is how it is after the update today

This is when i hold my Controller comfortable

but the wand should be like this

the vive is acting normal, like this

so ya i dont see a difference ….
its still HURTING my wrist when i try to cast, but as we said, everyone is holding this Controllers different, so it will proably never fit, if you cant let us do a angle, just add different Settings for it in the Settins for now, like Type 1 to 3 or something to make it A BIT better for now

3 Likes

The new eyes are not able to be selected

1 Like

What do you mean? There aren’t new eyes, just new hair styles for now. Additional facial features will be added in future updates.

In the eyes menu, there are like 10 new eyes there that cannot be selected

sorry 9 not 10

I see, those shouldn’t be there and must have gotten included by accident. We’ll look into it, thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

id also like to mention whenever i click my character, instead of my bird mask i am a 90% bald man

also i have gotten my hard mode achievements multiple times

The hair is clipping oddly with the Bard helm. Currently rocking a power unibrow.

2 Likes

same with the warrior helmet

1 Like

This update appears to have broken the deposit ingredients options in all the chests. Still there, but @Landru and I click and it doesn’t work.

We’ll investigate the helmet/hair issue, thanks for letting us know.

It’s temporarily disabled because of an issue we’re fixing. Will be back up soon.

2 Likes

One Barber Token is 10,000 Dram!!!
I will NEVER have that much money :frowning:

you will, you’ll get about 50k dram from missions and selling shards while leveling 1-30. 10k isn’t a whole lot anymore

Just rolled out a small patch to fix the bald head crashing, extra eyes in game, and also the broken ingredient deposit.

Let me know if its working for you now

1 Like

Nothing was changed about the rotation was our conclusion btw :expressionless:

Yeaaaahhhh
4 weeks of useless controllers now, was sooo happy when I preordered them in may to get rid of the vive wands…

As I suggested if you cant let us do the angle give as like 3 different settings in the menu to make it a BIT better for NOW

1 Like