With the patch going out on January 7th around 2 PM CST it will mark the end of the first ever Winter Strangers Festival. We all had a good time making this festival and plan on making the next one even better with the feedback we have received.
- Fixed the strange “bookmark” that was appearing inside the player journal
- Added additional player LOD settings to help with performance during large events (PCVR players)
- Shard dungeon reward rolls should have a delay before being able to be interacted with now
- Updated the Paladin aggro libariam so when revived it will automatically be off cool down similar to the Warriors Horn
- Achievement lists now have status bars to show how close % wise you are to completing it
- Removed all festival NPCs and monsters associated with the Winter Strangers Festival
- You will still be able to turn in the Festival quests (check your journal for updated objectives) but you will NOT get any of the rewards from the festival even if they were completed before but not turned in.
- The Winter/Snow theme to all the zones will stay until the end of the “Season” when spring will start
We will have a blog post coming the the next few weeks talking about what 2020 will have in store for the Orbus community and what we have been working on so far!