Patch 4.75: Talents System, new VoiP, Fishing Gear -- Sprint Two!

Also make sure your headset height isn’t adjusted other than the default for some reason. I know some Warriors had discussed doing that previously.

yeah there’s an icon when it’s active and a ‘shing’ sound. There’s a particle effect once it’s recharged

yeah but what I mean is that the particle effect and ‘shing’ sound can happen without the skill triggering, qquantum had the same issue, he heard the voice, but the skill was not triggered

closed oculus software multiples times, still no patch available or is the second minor patch just server-side?

reset my playspace and it’s much more reliable now. Easy fix, thanks

Its for non-beta only for now, Riley is working on the beta patch

I’m not on the beta branch if that’s what you mean
edit: now there’s a patch. sorry for that.
Btw: besides the new bugs that new VoiP sounds awesome, 3d tracking is just perfect now

Not sure if it’s intended but if shoot a charged piercing arrow with Overcharge, only the charged shot damage will be buffed, the piercing arrow damage is the same

No worries, Oculus is more finicky sometimes about frequent patches, sorry about that.

1 Like

That is intended currently. The Charged Shot gets the buff.

I reset my height and it sitll triggers if I raise the sword even a little. My provoke is Left, down, up for a narrow/‘hit the target I want’ but swinging the sword anywhere near my face triggers it. Very frustrating.

edit: unsheathing my sword still triggers it as well

1 Like

Okay, well let me get these major bugs fixed and then I will work on tuning that a little, obviously we don’t want it going off at random.

Do you feel like your sword tip is going up high above your head? I’m trying to figure out if what you’re describing is just your sword tip is naturally high after you do a sword swing, or if it’s actually a bug and mis-detecting where it is.

Another thing I might add is maybe you have to hold it up there for like a second to trigger it, but I was concerned about slowing down the pace of battle.

the tip definitely raises above my head even though the hilt doesn’t. I’d prefer like, a left trigger to activate it rather than waiting a second (as that could be the 1 second I take a hit and die)

figured it out. It can trigger off upswings. Wound and cleave big swings bring the sword over your head and triggers it

Also just a small thing, the Shared Streak of a mage is nice and neat, gives 4% dmg buff for 3 seconds, and it can more or less be maintained (there is about 1 sec between the procs), while the Blessing of Might for the warrior might give a higher dmg buff (10%), but it’s just for 5 seconds, and there is a 60 seconds cooldown. I guess some serious balancing is still needed, especially if we consider that Shared Streak is a lvl 15 talent with no cooldown, and Blessing of Might is lvl 20 skill with 60s cooldown

Also I like the warrior talents, but compared to the other classes it feels like they are not making such a big change in the gameplay

my warrior has lost the bleed talent since the rollback. have warrior talents been disabled. in game name Tidnab

Nothing has been disabled…what do you mean rollback?

I see you as having picked the Bleed talent thus far, and you are Level 9 so that’s the only tier you can pick. Is it not showing up correctly for you?

ok so i tried beta from steam and then went back and its working again. but i dont have the shield health bar.

sorry the rollback part i meant restart…

ok its all working now. took 3 relog’s and its fine now. connection issue i wonder