Patch 5.75: Dragon Pet Bonuses & Fixes

The speedster turned into plunderer. I’m not sure if this is how you fixed it, but looks good now!

So my best guess is you just had an older patch previously, and the tooltip was just wrong (internally the dragons are just represented by a byte denoting their type, and what was speedster’s byte is now plunderer’s).

There is a new patch going out on the server shortly which will update the Pet system to make it so that you can no longer feed special attribute-changing treats to other player’s pets. In addition, pets with Plunderer will now better handle situations where they can’t reach the loot they are seeking directly.

The mutations have also changed for the Shard dungeons to Discontent and Spores.

Thanks!

1 Like

A new server-side and client-side patch is going out now with a few miscellaneous bug fixes.

On the client, we have fixed a few issues including some things that could interrupt proper network syncing which might have been leading to issues such as Musketeer and Ranger orbs/arrows not respawning on your belt.

On the server, we fixed a series of issues with the new logout system which could under certain circumstances lead to “rolling back” your inventory a few minutes.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Ooo I’ve had this done a few times but with desyncing. Nothing major was lost, maybe rearranging or some random mob drop. Will let you know if it happens. I would suppose that the logout should fix it but just in case =3

I’ve had my arrows still not reappearing, want me to send output log again?

Yep, must not be what I thought it was.

Also context is helpful too. Like it was in the middle of a fight they just stopped appearing, or…?

Sent, if you need any info other than what is in the email just lemme know and I’ll be happy to send it, not sure what else you may need

Any chance you could allow us to sell dragons to npc (for same prize zoo sells to us) or use them as crafting material?

1 Like

I was told once that you did it every 45 minutes for 12 hours a day. Absolute legend!

If you Run through all wilds in a row you can start all over again when you finished the third wilds because everything in the first wilds already respawned

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.