Patch going out Wed Sept 4th & Blog post

i would like to know what will the affixed would be in a level 15 dungeon

As of this patch, when making potions, you can no longer pick up 2 of the same ingredient, at least while on the oculus quest, haven’t tested on PC, but was working fine Wednesday morning when I made fishing pots, I got the update last night on my quest, went to make pots on my lunch break at work today and could no longer grab the same ingredient twice (one per hand) I’m guessing it has something to do with the shaman orb fix, well it needs changing for ingredients so it was how it was before because it makes potion making horrible

Btw, I reported on the quest on the in-game report tool, did you receive it?

I was out of town this morning so didn’t get the chance to respond to it via email until now, but we received it (thanks! it lets us see the output log right away) and we’ll take a look at that.

1 Like

Log shows in-player inventory item movement as withdrawals and exchanges…

And does not have pagination, so it only shows the latest set (and cuts them off)…

We’ll take a look at the inventory spam thing, that shouldn’t be happening for sure.

1 Like

Can you make it so when a bug is reported in game there is an automatic email sent to confirm it was reported with the title of the report, there was some desyncs during yesterday’s raid and some confusion if the reports were going through

Also it’s hard to report stuff during raid as you end up making 9 other people wait while you try and type on that crappy keyboard, for this reason, I doubt a lot of reports are going to get sent while raiding, due to lack of time, I know I only reported 1 thing yesterday and the rest I just didn’t have time to do it for

2 Likes

Something automated would be ideal in the next iteration, for us too even. So far we have responded to every bug report we have received. (Except that last one you sent- I do see the last one you reported via Quest around 7AM Central US Time.)
We are open to suggestions for any way we can make the messaging part of it more convenient especially for these types of situations.

2 Likes

In addition to what Jake said, I believe we’ve received the ones sent during desync (since we’ve received a lot of them about desyncs) but if you want to make sure and have time, next time you are desynced write something about it being a test to see if we get it and I’ll let you know.

1 Like

So I was thinking about 1 potential solution for such in combat or in the heat moment bugs that might work:

• Have a long press button combination which auto sends the report. Which will give the down side of no human context sadly. But it can maybe store the report in the current state for later sending. So you can later in your menu add text to it to send the report. (so some kind of Draft).

And another thought I had is adding maybe 3 default text buttons with the 3 bugs that the devs are focussed on the most ATM on tracking down. So that would be a fast send with a single button press in the menu. The current 1 word texts are a lot of them and it takes some time to find the word you need to send or the word is not part of it at all. So until you send a lot of rapports it is faster typing it out in the current situation. Which is tedious.

I think making it so we can send with just the title and then follow up via email with more details would make reporting during raids and time sensitive content better. I’m not 100% sure but I think when I tried doing a report without a description after the title it didn’t go through (never got an email so I assume it didn’t go through) but I was rushing during the raid so who knows what happened with it :man_shrugging:

But during the raid I had ranger weak points sticking on the boss but obviously I can’t exactly report that mid fight and then after we’re doing public event/trash to carry on with the raid and then on boss 4 most of our attempts one of or both of the adds would have no health bar, I had it where the tank was alive but to me he was showing as a ghost, these things happen so commonly that you don’t even think or have time to report it as you’ll just be wasting everyone’s time more than you already are with relogging/restarting client, this stuff happens every raid, see my other post (in the thread that got ignored)

Currently bug reports won’t send empty messages so I guess for these situations if you want to at least just send the output log right away you can send like a one worded message and we can follow up with you in more detail later like you said. That seems like a good compromise.

also a but sword wont work and lost movement

1 worded message in both fields, right? because again doesn’t send with empty body but filled in title.

Nope, you do not need to include a subject. It just needs something in the main message.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.