Pets Suggestion - Name our pets and buy some accessories for them (e.g. collar or etc)

Can you imagine if it worked for not only dragons but other pets?

Let’s say, for example, you could only craft a specific potion/item with a Rupert pet from the island. How much dram and power would you get?!?

5 Likes

I mean we have a Dragon shop. What if we could just trade them back to the dragon shop for maybe a reduced price. Maybe could even work towards something with like with x amount of dragons sold you get this or something else happens.

5 Likes

Maybe it exchange into tokens for discount or treats. That’s great too. Get a fighting dragon that can fight along with the owner :slight_smile:

I think the tagger is supposed to make them fight but don’t quote me on that I haven’t really tried. and i can’t remember where the source of that info.

The tagger is to mark enemies in dungeons and raids, it can only be used by the party leader.

yeah i have no idea where i got the info that dragons will fight with it i never really believed it because no-one used it

I thought that exchanging an unwanted dragon in the dragon shop for maybe pet treats. It would give you some more treats and take an unwanted dragon off your hands.

4 Likes

That sounds like you would put dragons in a chest :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :skull_and_crossbones:
Is this normal?

Now i see what the tagger does… Im tossing it immedietly.

I am not sure what you mean?

I like that idea!!

1 Like

This. You said dragon storage CHEST

I think he means a chest specifically for dragons, similar to how we have alchemy storage, lure part storage, tinkering storage. Having a chest for dragons would be great, especially since we can’t use them as furniture.

2 Likes

Right on. I see what you mean now…

But, I mean you do know that putting a dragon into a chest allows it to magically travel to the mythical land of Dragon Island where they are free to frolic and roam and socialize with other dragons until you next open the chest…

I mean everyone knows that!
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thats a lie. I know because the developers would not put that in because WHY WOULD THEY DO IT, #1. And #2, the chest would have no arcane portal built inside, and it would be stupid if for some reason chests had to do with his/her teleporting abilitys.

Yeah, but putting one into a CHEST. If your OK with this then your very cruel to your dragon(s).

You’re right, I should just put them out of their misery. Time to do mass breakdowns!

1 Like

It worked in Chronicles of Narnia…

…and how do you think the dragons get from the dragon chest into the Pleasure Tank when you prime them for breeding…

2 Likes

Idk why but “Pleasure Tank” had me rolling lol

4 Likes

You know that Chronicles of Narnia is a MOVIE right?

And also, the developers had no other way to do it. “It would be easier to make a chest.” said the DEVS.