Raid Beta Patch Notes - Full Raid, Balance Changes and Invisible Bug Fix Timeline

yeah, super over tuned. 1 million damage that is impossible to dodge makes the fight literally impossible if you want to do the mechanic correctly

1 Like

To put it into perspective, we died in NORMAL mode to sun without atleast 8 people stacked, and hard mode one-shot all but the paladin without fail lol. just a little overtuned imo

1 Like

Another thing about the suns from the sky, is they can crit. With current damage they do its not possible to survive that.

Please make it unable to crit or make it not do soo much damage that a 10 stacked and musky shielded party cant survive it.

Also boss 2 chains do too much damage. 2 muskys and a bard doing all there heals barely keeps people alive without the added chaos of jumps and rampage.

2 Likes

I won’t be able to get more combat logs before Tuesday due to work, but ya, overtuned is an understatement. Like I said, in normal mode we wound up just ignoring the suns and having all but 2 dps focus on endless adds.

any reason why on boss 1 im not able to hear the big crystal anymore since beta?

4 Likes

This is an issue for a lot of players (both now and pre HM-beta).

Whatever broke in the game for Zal this go-around, oddly fixed mine. Before the beta I could not hear them at all (even with sfx at 100%).

Are we going to get another patch today before the full launch tomorrow, or an extension of the beta if not?

Feels like we need a bit more balancing/testing before the full raid release drops, especially since bosses 3&4 are going to be locked until the previous bosses are beaten once the full raid releases.

6 Likes

I am in favor of a few days delay so the devs can still feel free on tuning stuff. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Agreed. A delay is fine if more balance/testing is needed.

2 Likes

We’re going over your feedback, thank you everyone.

Regarding an incident of 5 people stacking on boss 1 not working, or one of the VFX or crystal rains somehow not attacking, we would really appreciate any footage or recording you may have of either of these issues. Please post or PM them to me.

If you do indeed push the HM back again (Which I agree with) Could we still get a blog post to see the armour and weapons?. I would like to use my One time only Blog post request coupon that I stole out of @Mathieu_D wallet when he wasn’t looking.

2 Likes

I have been informed that the coupon expired but I hope that the manager honors it anyway.

1 Like

Congratulations, its Magic Monday. Your coupon is now valid again.

Your move, Jake/Daynab.

2 Likes

I’m curious…

In Guild City, the HM gear has golden foil, but it’s the same as Normal Mode.

Why people are expecting different gear from Citadel HM? Did the devs announce this possibility?

Because they said no gold foil this go around.

mmmm green its official I’m calling it the moldy cheese look lol I love it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.