Reborn Beta 4: Patch Notes

I can’t see any mission from dragon racing, critter capture, or monster hunter. Is it because i completed them last beta?

1 Like

I just got desynced, sending the log now

1 Like

it seems like you can delete the main beginner items, but you cannot delete the alternate class items that you get (totems/orbs etc)… and then you get all the items again if you ask for the class again. ( i now have all duplicate items for shaman and can equip multiple of them). It does look like at the very least they count as the same thing… so you cant have multiple of the same one down at once.

Going to try equipping double piercing arrows… that probably will work as i expect.

as expected:

both of them work as piercing arrows.

1 Like

I will fix that, you should be able to delete all of them now since you can just get new ones.

We’re looking into that now.

1 Like

Okay so AH posting is now working but we need to do a quick server restart to get winning auctions and buying out auctions working properly. So I will do that in 30 minutes.

1 Like
  1. Pretty big issue: I have a 50 or so unidentified items in my inventory. that have a black cloak looking icon. Can’t move them or delete them.

2. creature kill quests are broken. Nothing shows up on the quest giver.

3. we can’t read any of the descriptions of our quests. I KNOW this is just a test and future orbus won’t have this many avtive at once, but how are we supposed to look at where we are on all these quests?

1 Like

Are you saying that missiosn from last Beta are still showing as active in your mission list?

Edit: also whats you Beta charchter name

1 Like

No, that we have so many that we can’t track all those quests and see there status without a scroll bar.

But I also had active quests from the last beta. Turned them in on accident to the creature capture when I thought I was getting new ones. That is actually when the items appeared is right after that.

Edit: oops just Infraggable

I’m Loged out now.

1 Like

okay thanks were looking into it now, stay logged out and ill let you know when its all clear

also was the inventory messed up when first logged in or after you turned in old missions

1 Like

I think I got most of them now, go ahead and log back in.

If you have old missions from last Beta that you can turn in but didn’t, please do not turn them in, it will break your inventory. We are working on clearing those out.

2 Likes

Haha, Uh I’ll try not to, but its hard to see what is what. Thanks!

1 Like

Turning in the old missions is what did it.

Sorry I just bolded it so hopefully other people would see it, totally not your fault, we should have cleared those out ahead of time.

1 Like

Okay that patch is live:

• Turning in old missions from last beta should hopefully no longer break your inventory.
  • If you weren’t seeing missions at the vendors that should be fixed.
  • Auction House should be correctly ending auctions and delivering them to the buyers now.

Still broken

Rickness do you care if I just totally clear out your missions to see if that fixes it?

Wasn’t broken for me before the restart but now see what everyone means. Also I shouldn’t have any missions that I didn’t finish because I finished them all last beta.

Sure go for it, I’ll pick them up again after

Do I need to log out?

I was in the dungeon when the server restarted which kicked me out of my party and now I am stuck in the dungeon and can’t teleport out or home teleport, character name is Kizzleton, please save me!

In a sec I’ll let you know we are determining what to attempt :slight_smile: