Reborn Beta 4: Patch Notes

Go ahead and log out and I will move you.

Ok, I’m out! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Okay log back in and Go to Graveyard and you’ll be in your house.

Yaa! Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

Can go up to the mission vendor and open the dialog to where it’s broken, then logout and send us your output log?

Sure Ill jump back in now and do that

Sent

Okay we know the problem, logout Rickness and I will fix it.

Also anyone else having this issue let me know your character name and I can fix it for you quickly while you are logged out.

I’m logged out :smile:

Okay try now Rickness.

I found a gem around, what is that for?

So basically on this Mission Vendor bug, what is happening is if you got to a really high Rep Level last Beta (e.g. 8+), those rep levels no longer exist anymore because we changed the Rep XP Curve (8 is now the highest). So if you are like Rep Level 14 with a vendor the window will be bugged.

We are working on a client-side patch for later today to fix that, but in the meantime if anyone wants me to fix it for them in advance I can do my best to accommodate that.

Helga’s trying to be a Pirate

2 Likes

So i crashed and now i desync every time as soon as i login, can’t even press the logout button. It’s happening every time i launch the game and can’t get in.
I used the bug report feature to send the log.

Were you in combat when you crashed?

Picked up all the quests now, thanks!

no, i wasn’t in combat

I’m exactly the same, not in combat. Just re-entered the dungeon from the previous fix and I have no orbs appear on my gun, my dragon is stuck running on the spot. I can run around myself but can’t find the rest of my party, I can’t demount and I can’t log out, only force close. If I don’t force close, it crashes anyway so I have to force close.

I tried to use the bug report but its saying it’s already submitted (I hadn’t) so I cannot send the log.

I tried moving you to your layer house assuming you were logged out, see if that fixes it.

Same for you…

It was fixed but you put me in the middle of nothing, i was able to go to graveyard and exit from the house but desynced again as soon as i loaded in highsteppe