Reborn Beta 4: Patch Notes

Was Highsteppe where you were when you crashed originally?

No i was outside, anyway i switched to default connection and now it’s working

I’m in a huge orange void, can’t go to graveyard, can’t log out, can’t do anything.

Okay, hang on. Are you logged out still?

Also are you wanting to go to the Dev Boss fight? Because if so I will just put you there.

I’m logged out now yes, force closed the game.
Yes please! I want to join in :slight_smile:

Okay log back in now.

So the issue only happens in websocket, i can only play with Default but i will crash too frequently with that option.

Okay so just to be sure, you were at the Dev Boss fight and that worked fine and it just crashes when you go to Highsteppe? Or it’s crashing now no matter what on Websocket after just a few seconds?

Default: random crashes every few minutes, no matter what i’m doing and where
Websocket: desync as soon as i login

Okay and this happens only on the Shiki character? Or on a new character too?

I’m having the same inventory issue that others had, but if there was a mission for the dev world boss, I don’t want to miss out on that either. Ingame name is SemZ.

As in you can’t see the missions or?

Just made a new character, same issue

Okay, I am going to do a server restart here in a bit, let’s see if that fixes it, if not we’ll dive in deeper.

Also just to be sure when you say crash you mean like straight to desktop crash?

Same as Rickness’s photo above, with the split item menu on the right and nothing on the left.

crash as in “vrclient.exe has stopped working”

Okay assuming you were logged out it should be fixed.

doesnt seem to be working at all atm.

The health bar zoom in feature doesnt work when u are trying to tank a large mob, because while the health bar does move down to be in front of you, it will also go inside the body of the boss making it impossible to read

also im Kamina and my quests are bugged

Name trogdor and the questgivers are stil bugged @Riley_D