Reborn Beta 4: Patch Notes

Im stuck under the world. Going to graveyard or re-logging is not fixing it.

Whoops, you were in the zone we took out. I moved you to your Player House.

The client-side patch to fix the vendors will be going out in about 45 minutes.

Okay I’m 99% sure what was causing the DC’ing/crashing before was I forgot a step when I did the last restart (geez). I did it this time though so let me know if it’s fixed.

yeah it let me login with websocket, thanks!

There is a new client-side patch available now that has the following fixes:

• Fixed the “bumping” issue while sliding down slopes when FPS dropped (hopefully).
  • Fixed the Vendor Missions window not appearing correctly for players who had achieved high ranks of rep in the previous Betas.
  • Scroll bar is now available in the Missions window so you can view all of your missions and their status.
  • Rotated Wand 2a around so it is correct.
  • Fixed audio on the new Runemage spells.
  • Monsters in the overworld will now correctly start dropping lure parts (after server resets in about 20 minutes).

Here is the updated download link: https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.62.zip

Thanks!

is there a modification to the distance calculation? on the ranger it tells you how far you shot… but the numbers i’m getting in reborn are significantly larger (around 2.5x) for the same distance than i get on my ranger in live.

Getting dc’s/crashes on both conntection types after 20 seconds of playing. When I load in I’m not seeing any players or mobs, Had this a few times tonight.

Omg I love it! SOOOOOOOOO much better! <3

4 Likes

Hmm okay, so then like you log out and back in and it fixes itself? Or you literally can’t play at all right now?

I am working on a patch for a possible cause of this, in the mean time this may sound weird but make sure when you login you aren’t holding down the Grip button on your controller.

My piercing arrow stopped showing up mid fight while killing treesus, I tried to send the output log but I think it’s too big as it’s not sending via the launcher, want me to email it to you?

Yes please, thank you.

Okay sent via email 20char

Okay, I mean I see what I think was causing it, but it’s a really weird bug. Let me know if it happens again. Something to do with a Scoundrel near you that you couldn’t set their armor up properly for or something.

Now i’m getting desync upon login again…

Send me your output log and I’ll take a look.

just logged in succesfully, will send if it happens again

I don’t own the game but I keep getting emails about this beta…how come? I’m allowed to participate without owning the main game?

We are doing an Open Beta March 29 - 31, so you can participate then even if you don’t own the game yet.

If you are getting emails it’s because you subscribed to our newsletter (most likely either on our site or when you made an account), if you don’t want to receive them anymore there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.